Jackson Hole 1/28-2/5...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

50 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Full capacity!  Don't know if this was ever in doubt for this year, but will help ease congestion.

https://www.jacksonhole.com/blog/winter-2021-22-operations-update/

Thank you for posting, I’ve been hitting refresh all day with nothing 

It’s late October, PASR should be bumping 

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Thank you for posting, I’ve been hitting refresh all day with nothing 

It’s late October, PASR should be bumping 

I agree TP4. Maybe bump some old posts for stoke.  Or maybe most of PASR is actually working all day with no internet breaks.  If I can go an hour without checking PASR it’s a miracle. 

2 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

you do know they're free to extend the mask mandate ...

Well then I’ll wear a mask for 10 minutes.  The mask mandate for airlines ends like mid January but that might be extended depending on what happens.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

• 3 weeks later...

I didn’t want to clutter the other threads so I’ll post this stoke here. When the maintenance guy at the 49er is clearing the snow off the roof and gutters when you’re taking the 8am or earlier bus and later that same day he’s in the hallway talking about how he came up with rad t shirt ideas like Forrest Gump but it never came into fruition, it’s a dream week. Gosh darn I’m staying at the 49er again this trip. The spot MBike Mike was doing flips into the pool and nastar glenn was enjoying whiskey and the wild Wild West. I still have my sheriffs badge from the cowboy bar. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 10:51 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Less than 2 more weeks until Jackson hole 2022.  I’m ready for Perder, sunshine, inversions, drunkiness and airport gapers. 

Are you excited for Perder and airport gapers? Next week at this time I'll be bombing Goat at Stowe. I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.

• Like 1