Jackson Hole 1/28-2/5...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Tom and i are loaded up on a plane to Dallas. A 5 am flight gets you up wicked early, and thats coming from someone used to being up early. Not super excited about the small child in front of me already wailing away, or the lady next to me who feels my seating area is also for her use as well.  That 16 oz coffee i just downed is ready to come out. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Tom and i are loaded up on a plane to Dallas. A 5 am flight gets you up wicked early, and thats coming from someone used to being up early. Not super excited about the small child in front of me already wailing away, or the lady next to me who feels my seating area is also for her use as well.  That 16 oz coffee i just downed is ready to come out. 

Safe travels! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Bring that arm rest down like the guillotine in the French Revolution. 

51 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Looks like a nice burst of snow came through the Tetons overnight with more currently slamming the Tetons.  I’m thinking there’s gonna be several inches of new snow for opening...

You guys are getting the goods !

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

The lady next to me stunk so bad and I almost pissed my pants.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

That only happens anymore when you land in Orlando with a bunch of fools on the way to super crowded and overpriced Disney World.

Have you put your hypothesis to the test because I've noticed it when landing in destinations outside of Orlando as well, typically when leaving Philly; so personally I think it's more of a Philly thing as opposed to a Disney thing. But you go ahead and do your thing.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Have you put your hypothesis to the test because I've noticed it when landing in destinations outside of Orlando as well, typically when leaving Philly; so personally I think it's more of a Philly thing as opposed to a Disney thing. But you go ahead and do your thing.

I've definitely seen it across the country and international settings as well.

Clapping when a plane lands is pretty weird but on the other hand a bunch of overevolved monkeys just crammed in a metal tube and went up to an altitude where the best birds can't fly and then safely came back down. Compared to the same overevolved monkeys climbing in a wooden bowl with sheets hung from the top and floating their way across the ocean 150 years ago it's pretty clap worthy. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Schif said:

Clapping when a plane lands is pretty weird but on the other hand a bunch of overevolved monkeys just crammed in a metal tube and went up to an altitude where the best birds can't fly and then safely came back down. Compared to the same overevolved monkeys climbing in a wooden bowl with sheets hung from the top and floating their way across the ocean 150 years ago it's pretty clap worthy. 

You're a clapper, aren't you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Did people clap? I love when that happens. Fools. 

No clapping upon this landing. 
but....last year after being held at dfw, not sure if we were even going to leave, which we did, we almost made it to jackson, then got re-routed to slc, and sat on the plane for an hour or so, when the pilot said “buckle up bitches, we are going back to jackson,” there were a lot of high fives, fist bumps and clapping. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1