Season Passes on sale Feb 10!

indiggio

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve never been to one before... @indiggio has said there’s fine apps and meats and cheeses and I think you get one free drink. 

Gotta get there early, as the goods disappear quickly!

Last year there was some fiasco regarding RSVPs.
I think Blue sent out an e-mail that you had to RSVP using the storefront, like purchase your RSVP for 0.00.  Perhaps just so they could get a count of attendance, I dunno.
But something went on that people thought they RSVP'd but actually didn't or something.  Lots of people were upset at the entrance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Gotta get there early, as the goods disappear quickly!

Last year there was some fiasco regarding RSVPs.
I think Blue sent out an e-mail that you had to RSVP using the storefront, like purchase your RSVP for 0.00.  Perhaps just so they could get a count of attendance, I dunno.
But something went on that people thought they RSVP'd but actually didn't or something.  Lots of people were upset at the entrance.

Did they let those people in?  Do you remember the one season they had the season passholder party early in the season?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did they let those people in?  Do you remember the one season they had the season passholder party early in the season?

Yeah, I think they finally allowed the people in, or they would have had an angry mob on their hands.

Yes, I seem to recall the one year they had it really early, but I don't recall why.

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

Probably already have some weddings booked.

Makes sense. I'll probably RSVP to it. Can't go wrong with some Hors D'ouvres. Maybe i'll make the 15th a day to get a tad intoxicated in the lot and use the party to sober up. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s normal. It’s not typically on closing weekend or when there’s pond skimming. I’m already thinking our party will be the weekend of the 21st and 22nd. 

Take it to the Party Planning Committee thread

• Like 3

since we are sort of on the topic...

people were talkign about it in the lot last weekend -- the survey blue sent out... i'm sure you all filled it out, don't forget your 'free dessert shooter' coupon before apr 30.

edit: wow these are a $5 value

(original img link -- imagesDOTguestresearchDOTcom/BlueMountain/coupon2020.jpg)

coupon2020.jpg

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Benm said:

since we are sort of on the topic...

people were talkign about it in the lot last weekend -- the survey blue sent out... i'm sure you all filled it out, don't forget your 'free dessert shooter' coupon before apr 30.

edit: wow these are a $5 value

(original img link -- imagesDOTguestresearchDOTcom/BlueMountain/coupon2020.jpg)

coupon2020.jpg

I didn’t even see this but I don’t usually check my email...looks delicious. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Anyone else get the email about a $ 399 season pass?  Kinda confused since I'm a season passholder and didn't purchase a triple pack ticket, but whatever.  It says I have to call or redeem in person.

Yes, was just about to post it. 

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

You call for it? Weird it doesn’t let you do it online.

Yah either that or wait til window this wknd. Decided to just do it before they rescinded the offer. i don't  thinkI was alone. I was third in call queue.