Season Passes on sale Feb 10!

indiggio

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s funny this is like the first time I’ve been frustrated since they ended midweek skiing early at Blue..I sort of like this feeling @saltyant

Why did you wait until the last minute to buy a pass? Early bird catches the worm.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Why did you wait until the last minute to buy a pass? Early bird catches the worm.

They extended the deadline to April 30th buying next years pass in April is damn early. And also I don’t want Blue to have my money a minute more than they have to.  I think for my troubles I’m doing the payment plan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah got the release formed signed but credit card won’t work...there’s more than one of me in the system MSY..

It looks like Blue's payment processor is having issues.  I tried to pay for GSS's pass with my card, and it didn't work either.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They extended the deadline to April 30th buying next years pass in April is damn early. And also I don’t want Blue to have my money a minute more than they have to.  I think for my troubles I’m doing the payment plan. 

Wow I thought you'd do anything to support da True Blue. If you had prepaid they could have used the tree fiddy in interest and dividends from your money to fill in almost half a pothole in the lower lot.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Did you call? I believe someone is either there or working remotely. 

Edit.

Disregard. I saw this was asked and answered already. My bad.

I just tried again for shits and giggles and no dice and no response to my email from blue in like 5 hours.  Oh well..PARidge now I know why you get your pass in person. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, pcklein31 said:

I just renewed my pass.  I too was having issues renewing because the system was not accepting my credit card info.  Once i switched my browser from an open source version of Chrome to Opera the transaction went through.

I only have Safari so I’m fucked...I’ve probably made ten CC transactions on my iPhone in the last month no issues. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich