Season Passes on sale Feb 10!

indiggio

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

Passes are still available. Wondering if blue was hyping up the expiration or if so many ppl had issues with CCs that they kept it going. 

No idea I’m sure today’s Facebook post from Blue will be about curbside takeout from the Slopeside grille for Mother’s Day.

Order on Toast wow just wow  

4E235B1F-B673-4C61-96DE-7E5955A77F4F.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

What about Netscape navigator??  That was my browser of choice before internet explorer. 

SeaMonkey is the updated successor to Navigator that still has the integrated wysiwyg editor that I use to maintain my web pages.

5 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

SeaMonkey is the updated successor to Navigator that still has the integrated wysiwyg editor that I use to maintain my web pages.

Wow what kind of web pages do you have??  In my freshman year in college in 1997 I designed a webpage. Since then my tech knowledge has been downhill. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow what kind of web pages do you have??  In my freshman year in college in 1997 I designed a webpage. Since then my tech knowledge has been downhill. 

Did you use HTML? I made a website on FortuneCity in 5th grade using HTML that I learned from a book I found in the elementary school library.  My teacher was very impressed and thought I was a genius. At that time I also memorized the NATO phonetic alphabet that I also learned from a book.

Edited by saltyant

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Did you use HTML? I made a website on FortuneCity in 5th grade using HTML that I learned from a book I found in the elementary school library.  My teacher was very impressed and thought I was a genius. At that time I also memorized the NATO phonetic alphabet that I also learned from a book.

I think it was made with Microsoft office 97...first assignment in BSAD-40 which was like an into IT course was to send an email, next assignment was to make a power point presentation...also learned how to use excel and access.  My website 100% had a midi file playing in the background..I believe Jump by Van Halen..was radical and it had my picture on it and hobbies..I used to chat with girls on AOL instant messenger and I’d be like what’s up and they’d be like,”I’m chillaxing”

• Thanks 1

Simpler times. It's amazing/disturbing how complicated the web development ecosystem has gotten. Sure, you can still have a website that uses nothing but plain ol' HTML, but if you're not using React, Redux, TypeScript, Webpack, AWS Lambdas, and prerending your content so it looks like it's just boring static HTML, are you really a web developer? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Www.balajthy.com.

Way out of date though, with broken links.