2-3.... spring evening on the mountain

RidgeRacer

Yeah the setting job was wonderful on Sunday, too bad they had Nightmare closed due to skiercross on Dreamweaver.

BM also promised on FB that they were gonna reset Barney’s for Sunday.  Guess they don’t even know the trail names.

They need to have the groomer that set Nightmare set Barney’s.  They obviously know what they’re doing!

Edited by indiggio

6 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Yeah the setting job was wonderful on Sunday, too bad they had Nightmare closed due to skiercross on Dreamweaver.

BM also promised on FB that they were gonna reset Barney’s for Sunday.  Guess they don’t even know the trail names.

They need to have the groomer that set Nightmare set Barney’s.  They obviously know what they’re doing!

You’re still complaining gosh. 

• Haha 1

They’re probably nice tonight, but they were DEEP Sunday.  They’re probably gigantic by now.

Even with heavy squall Sunday afternoon could not cover up dirt coming through. My legs were cooked from weekend bumping. Went for run yesterday and looked like a 90 yo instead of my usual 75 yo shuffle.

Bet they were awesome yesterday- was wishing I was there instead of running
  • Like 2