Whiteface Mountain, NY

Zonked

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

This thread reminds me of this song... I'm sorry RidgeRacer, woo. I am for reeaal.  Nev-er meant to make you mad, I apologize a trillion times. So sorry RidgeRacer, wooooo

One of my karaoke favorites. With time  ridge will forgive you. Just don’t put words in his mouth.  

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One of my karaoke favorites. With time  ridge will forgive you. Just don’t put words in his mouth.  

I won't. I hastily wrote what I wrote. When I think of Vermont I automatically think of Killington, but there's a lot more to Vermont than K-Mart.

I think I will enjoy WF more than K-Mart.

Edited by saltyant

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Cough cough copper mountain. 

Correct. Officially booked, staying in a 1 BR at Village Square which looks to be a few hundred feet from the American Eagle lift. Not quite the ski to the door we had at Steamboat last year, but I suppose I’ll manage.

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1

45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

With time  ridge will forgive you.

I have faith that once that glorious Sweet Baby Jesus beer touches the lips of Ridgeracer, that he will be moved by the Power of the Holy Spirit and all of my sins and transgressions in this thread will be forgiven. Hallelujah!!

Edited by saltyant
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Correct. Officially booked, staying in a 1 BR at Village Square which looks to be a few hundred feet from the American Eagle lift. Not quite the ski to the door we had at Steamboat last year, but I suppose I’ll manage.

There’s a creperie right near there. I’ll teach Pops a little French this weekend at Mont Bleu so he can chat up the PYTs who work there.  I like the turkey and Brie crepe from there with a jack and coke from the umbrella bar around the corner. 

50 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

As long as you can walk to the lift in your boots it's worth it....It's so nice putting your boots on in your room...

I have faith that once that glorious Sweet Baby Jesus beer touches the lips of Ridgeracer, that he will be moved by the Power of the Holy Spirit and all of my sins and transgressions in this thread will be forgiven. Hallelujah!!
@AtomicSkier what do I need to do for mod powers so I can do my part in keeping PASR free of dumbassery such as this?
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There’s a creperie right near there. I’ll teach Pops a little French this weekend at Mont Bleu so he can chat up the PYTs who work there.  I like the turkey and Brie crepe from there with a jack and coke from the umbrella bar around the corner. 

Mais, je parle francais

14 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Anything can be ski in/ski out if you hate your skis enough 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1