2/8...PASR day.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at like 7:15am..johnny Law, Atomic Jeff, Indiggio, Salty, Saltys Sister, BenM, Enjorales, Slim, Enjorales dad, enjoralas cousin, Eddie, Falco, Charles, Bethlehem Ford Guy, JFBB Dan, Rodney, Toast, Mute and Ryan were all in the house maybe more..

Started on the quad as the six pack was running but not full speed..razors was closed for the races and started on Challenge which was rough..sidewinder was alright had some Root rollers..Mainstreet was in the guns and hot and cold..new manmade was filled with snowsnakes..Switchback was good..a little wax on my skis would have helped..lazy mile also in the guns. 

I skied till like 931 then hungout in the lot with the PASRs..had fun enjoyed Saltys jokes and had some soft pretzel and popcorn..props to blue for blowing lots of snow!!! Ski everybody tomorrow. 

E43D8FED-3824-4A1A-9874-FAC04E47A2BC.jpeg

BB00889E-CFAC-4526-B288-F9C0424FFC6C.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Wow Doug. Always forgetting me.

Really fun morning. Snow was mostly good. Appreciate the snowmaking everywhere. NMDW and Sidewinder were excellent I thought. Nice weather...good ski day.
378b55497efc17b393704b9f31db1a61.jpgf8133480bca0e9e9a5452e845f5871be.jpg

Sorry PARidge I actually thought that in between posting and checking back..my bad..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Conditions were truly interesting today, very inconsistent.

Like @Johnny Law said, you could hit every type of snow there is on one run down.

Always beware skiing under the guns, as they could be blowing wet and a number of them were today.
We witnessed a number of double ejections of people hitting wet piles under blowing guns, thinking they were gonna be skiing decent snow...NOT!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Always beware skiing under the guns, as they could be blowing wet and a number of them were today.
We witnessed a number of double ejections of people hitting wet piles under blowing guns, thinking they were gonna be skiing decent snow...NOT!

I also saw two different people go head over heels due to 'sticky' snow, both on Nightmare.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Conditions were truly interesting today, very inconsistent.

Like @Johnny Law said, you could hit every type of snow there is on one run down.

Only in PA can you ski every type of snow in 900 vert.

It was good of them to blow, I can't imagine how firm it would have been without but man was that some wet snow. It hurt exposed skin when you passed under the gun lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Welcome back. I don’t think you’ve post in awhile.  I didn’t mess with nightmare didn’t look good. 

Thanks... The end of last season and this season are the first time in a few years I've been able to get out much... ..Darn new job and then a few shoulder dislocations/surgery.

Feels good!  Today was decent, thought Main St was the best

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pcklein31 said:

Thanks... The end of last season and this season are the first time in a few years I've been able to get out much... ..Darn new job and then a few shoulder dislocations/surgery.

Feels good!  Today was decent, thought Main St was the best

Main Street was run of the day at least early.