2/9/20 - Yolo and good snow

toast21602

Yes indeed!  Very hard pressed to find anything to nit-pick about today!  New snow was excellent and the grooming was even, dare I say, good and the bumps, thanks to Bumper Gary for giving his time to Blue to help them learn how to make them.  Together they did a great job and after the sun hit them, they were as good as they have ever been.

Damn! I missed out on the guac, but did have some @enjoralas’s sausage, which was as delicious as always.  Thanks Enjo!!

Hopefully the partroller that went off Challenge is not in too serious a condition.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Yes indeed!  Very hard pressed to find anything to nit-pick about today!  New snow was excellent and the grooming was even, dare I say, good and the bumps, thanks to Bumper Gary for giving his time to Blue to help them learn how to make them.  Together they did a great job and after the sun hit them, they were as good as they have ever been.

Damn! I missed out on the guac, but did have some @enjoralas’s sausage, which was as delicious as always.  Thanks Enjo!!

Hopefully the partroller that went off Challenge is not in too serious a condition.

I heard a compound fx but didn’t hear specifics. Whatever it was required medevac

• Like 2

Hello everybody,

I hope everybody enjoyed the lifestyle shots.  I didn’t have the energy after skiing for a detailed report as I was in a beer and breakfast meat coma.  I arrived at the lower lot real early I think 710am the only person already there was Slim..also in the house were Johnny Law, Indiggio, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, Justo, Rose, Root, BenM, TheRealKT, Enjorales, Enjorales Dad, Enjorales Cousin, Ryan, Mute, PSUfly, Schifdawg, Eddie, Falco, Charles, Matt Edge, Salty, my achievement plaque and many more.  

First civivilan quad..challenge was better and there were ski patrollers hauling off a trainee who had hit a tree.  Skied challenge a second time while most did Sidewinder..I skied sidewinder like three times Saturday and while it was good snow the Root rollers when there is no light early could turn into a hermanshaker..39 days into the season and no falls yet for me and I don’t want to go mad Homer Simpson there..doh

Main Street was run of the day had an encounter with a race team coach with a patroller badge in the six pack line he was telling people to slow down at the shuttle.  I didn’t know that was a slow skiing trail..I thought just paradise, Burma, vista and easy out..he mentioned the three slow signs at the bottom of Main Street..I mentioned his missing front tooth.  

Back to the skiing Switchback was also nice and did one run on paradise was that bad washboard surface and packed..nightmare to Dream Weaver closed at least early for the freeriders and razors closed for the PA cup races. 

Sausage sunday breakfast edition was a hit with bacon, sausage, pork rolls, eggs, pancakes all that and a bag of cheese noodles..hungout in the lot till like 3pm got some color..errr Red...was a nice day with good temperatures..

E8E46D21-3F0F-4A5D-98AD-4169C63AA2B3.jpeg

3574B15D-C869-4631-BD97-6F71324677EC.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow..you clean up well lol 

Thanks, I'm training to be a bike courier as soon as I learn what a catwalk is @MattEDGE. Then I'll ride my bike around Pittsburgh playing Candy Shop by Fifty Cents on my 1980s beatbox.

Edited by saltyant

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I thought you mentioned about wanting to do an elephant walk 

Nah, had to look that one up on Urban Dictionary. Wow just wow, I'm glad my college fraternity just played Yahtzee and drank yoohoos.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1