Utah skifari

momskeeztoo

2 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Deer Valley...only ski resort where they'll literally wipe your ass for you 😍

Have fun!  Where else are you going?

They wipe your ass?! I missed that. We’re going to Deer Valley another day, Park City/ Canyons 2 days, Sundance 1 day and Alta 1 day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

They wipe your ass?! I missed that. We’re going to Deer Valley another day, Park City/ Canyons 2 days, Sundance 1 day and Alta 1 day. 

I missed that service too.

Was at Derek valley around Christmas and   I’ve never felt more poor while looking at all the houses in the chairs..

3 hours ago, skiincy said:

I missed that service too.

Was at Derek valley around Christmas and   I’ve never felt more poor while looking at all the houses in the chairs..

I was at DV at Christmas and stayed at one of those houses, almost all of the people there who aren't related to me are lame af

• Like 3

3 hours ago, eaf said:

This place looks empty. Is that really the case, or is it just the right time and right place for a picture? Any lines to speak of?

And where're you staying?

DV limits tickets and the whole idea of the place is a super country club for skiing.

Groomers are very nice but the terrain is way more limited than bcc/lcc though the daily chutes are fun. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I was at DV at Christmas and stayed at one of those houses, almost all of the people there who aren't related to me are lame af

Ha. Jealous.

I was there on the 22nd with my brother. He was doing the eagles chant to anyone who wore a cowboys jersey. I was surprised we didn’t get kicked out of the country club of ski slopes  

• Haha 2

On 2/10/2020 at 3:45 PM, eaf said:

This place looks empty. Is that really the case, or is it just the right time and right place for a picture? Any lines to speak of?

And where're you staying?

Staying at Zermatt in Midway. No crowds to speak of so far at Deer Valley or Park City/Canyons 

• Like 3

That's an awesome trip and Sundance is cool and nobody goes there. 
The views of timp are insane, the groomer far skiers right is steep af and funnels into a cool sort of canyon. 
The restaurant in the base facility is super good if your looking for a more fancy meal.
And the bar is right out of "Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid" ... literally

Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Staying at Zermatt in Midway. No crowds to speak of so far at Deer Valley or Park City/Canyons 

Nice! I was looking at the lodging prices near Park City and Deer Valley, and at a $1-2K didn't even know what to think.

15 hours ago, rummy said:

And the bar is right out of "Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid" ... literally

Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk

I actually haven’t hit up any bars post skiing. My roommates have and apparently, you can’t just go get a drink, have to buy food too. WTF? I’ll wait til I get back in my room, thanks. We made a grocery, liquor store stop on way in. 

• Like 1