Utah skifari

momskeeztoo

15 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I actually haven’t hit up any bars post skiing. My roommates have and apparently, you can’t just go get a drink, have to buy food too. WTF? I’ll wait til I get back in my room, thanks. We made a grocery, liquor store stop on way in. 

Depends if you go to a ‘bar’ or a restaurant’. Utah has weird liquor laws. 

9 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Depends if you go to a ‘bar’ or a restaurant’. Utah has weird liquor laws. 

Didnt we have to buy a snickers bar at Brighton to get a pitcher of beer?  But at Snowbird it was no problem? Maybe because it wasnt a pitcher?  Need a spreadsheet for where/when/what kind of beer you can buy.  I will never figure it out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Didnt we have to buy a snickers bar at Brighton to get a pitcher of beer?  But at Snowbird it was no problem? Maybe because it wasnt a pitcher?  Need a spreadsheet for where/when/what kind of beer you can buy.  I will never figure it out.  

Just go to Colorado or Jackson, snow is better anyway! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Last day, back to Deer Valley. Not sure why you guys hate on this place, it’s actually really nice, and has amazing variety for all ski levels. Went all the way up to Empire Mountain and worked my way across the top. Met up with some other folks from the trip on Flagstaff Mountain, did some runs, then went over to Bald Mtn. for some runs. Did runs at the bottom when we got tired. This was a great trip, Utah is a beautiful place. The weather has been beautiful. Sunny except for Alta day, when it snowed all day. Will definitely return 

C6AC98F6-0148-4875-A271-2EE81CA20A75.jpeg

5AC8FD96-B6F1-4467-892F-69B07A09E87C.jpeg

3DB79580-27FB-462C-B9B2-E7458FD55D05.jpeg

• Like 5