2/11/20...smooth spring snow...boom shakalaka

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun night session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  Earlier today it was raining and I feared Blue would close  at 4pm but alas they were open from 9-9.  I arrived at the lower lot around 630pm and it was around 45 degrees and there was a bus in my parking spot.  Atomic Jeff arrived about ten minutes later and off to the quad.  The only other PASR in the house was TheDude4Bides who was working on whirlybirds and level 3 stuff.  

First run Paradise and it was nice..smooth and fast..second run nightmare dreamweaver my first time on it since it became a boardercross course the root rollers aren’t that bad. Upper Main Street was $$$ so smooth a little soft some cushion for the pushing..lower was decent..lazy mile was run of the night was fast and the right hand turn you could ride up on the wall..I felt more G’s than an Oakland hooker on that curve.  

A couple more nightmare dreamweavers and a few crazy miles..quick parking lot beer and out...not enough people for any lines and snow was soft and fast and not that choppy...MSY mad Steezy yo!!

9E93B765-A514-4D8B-8DB4-4F54C38123A0.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1