Jay Peak prez weekend

mbike-ski

Oh god the waterpark. Took some students there yesterday and still haven't recovered; so loud...so crowded.  But really my biggest complaint was that I had to be sober because I was working. 😪

The flow rider looked really fun!

Why are water park hot tubs never hot?

The view of Jay and the Greens coming in from the east was worth the whole trip. Spectacular.

Happy shredding!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Oh god the waterpark. Took some students there yesterday and still haven't recovered; so loud...so crowded.  But really my biggest complaint was that I had to be sober because I was working. 😪

The flow rider looked really fun!

Why are water park hot tubs never hot?

The view of Jay and the Greens coming in from the east was worth the whole trip. Spectacular.

Happy shredding!

How was the skiing?? You do any glades?  

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How was the skiing?? You do any glades?  

Didn't ski at Jay alas. I ran a 5-day ski safari for a group of five kids and we went to Gunstock, Cannon, and Bolton x2.  By the end of the day Thursday they were pretty spent and the temps were brutal Friday, so we decided to end the week with the waterpark. The skiing at Bolton was phenomenal. We had fresh snow both days and there was tons of tree skiing available; I really love that place. I'm not a confident woods skier but I loved the ungroomed trails that bumped up a bit. 

Sounds like @mbike-ski is doing a killer beer safari, too! Jealous!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Didn't ski at Jay alas. I ran a 5-day ski safari for a group of five kids and we went to Gunstock, Cannon, and Bolton x2.  By the end of the day Thursday they were pretty spent and the temps were brutal Friday, so we decided to end the week with the waterpark. The skiing at Bolton was phenomenal. We had fresh snow both days and there was tons of tree skiing available; I really love that place. I'm not a confident woods skier but I loved the ungroomed trails that bumped up a bit. 

Sounds like @mbike-ski is doing a killer beer safari, too! Jealous!

With tree skiing you just have to doodle around..if I ever ski with you at Stowe I’ll show you some good glades.  I only skied Bolton three times in college so not that familiar. Keep posting on here SallyCat..we need stoke from everywhere to maybe get that dream March Blizzard or at least snowfall!!!  Blue misses you. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 6:06 PM, AtomicSkier said:

Are you in Australia?  Jesus christ you fucking boomers learn how to use a phone.

Stop complaining and just turn your phone upside down. You millennials or Gen X or whatever you are, are always complaining. Everything doesn’t always have to be perfect. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3