Wednesday AM roll call..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty I have a lot of stories about Nork..aka the brick city aka they have soft pretzels in every terminal. 

I'm so stoked to fly out of Nork. Only 4 more sleeps!! I'll post live updates. Soft pretzels are grate but then I'll have to drink a lot due to them being salty, and I have window seat and dont feel like climbing over 2 passengers to piss. So I'll have to forego the pretzels until I get to Steamboat. United offered me a free upgrade to Econony Plus which is sick.

Just now, saltyant said:

I'm so stoked to fly out of Nork. Only 4 more sleeps!! I'll post live updates. Soft pretzels are grate but then I'll have to drink a lot due to them being salty, and I have window seat and dont feel like climbing over 2 passengers to piss. So I'll have to forego the pretzels until I get to Steamboat. United offered me a free upgrade to Econony Plus which is sick.

Economy plus is fantastic...are you gonna ski blue any more before your trip??

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Economy plus is fantastic...are you gonna ski blue any more before your trip??

I probably wont take the upgrade. The most important thing for me is having a good window view, and the Eco+ seats are by the wing. Yes probably Blue on Saturday. I'll bring some Poptarts.

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I probably wont take the upgrade. The most important thing for me is having a good window view, and the Eco+ seats are by the wing. Yes probably Blue on Saturday. I'll bring some Poptarts.

You get an extra four inches with economy plus.  Setting up a joke for somebody. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1