Steamboat Stoke Thread... 2020!!!

saltyant

16 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Not a strip club per se .... but are you visiting Strawberry Park Hot Springs at night,  @enjoralas, @saltyant@pops ?

Hard to see much with the steam and darkness but clothing tends to be optional once dusk hits. 

https://strawberryhotsprings.com/

I told Salty to bring a speedo so he doesn’t look like a tourist and he said he was just gonna pretend he was at club Hedonism 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Enjoy the stripper! 

21 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When the prostitute from Casper arrives, show her a good time. 

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Really at this point i would just be planning out which strip clubs would be best based on location/services.  

Ok.

• Love 1

I'm planning a visit to Strawberry Park, for the view UP more than anything else. The clothing optional deal isn't a big deal to me in either direction - I'm certainly not going there because of it, but at the same time what other people wanna do is their business, doesnt bother me a bit.

But I've heard the view of the sky is ridiculous if the night is clear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I'm planning a visit to Strawberry Park, for the view UP more than anything else. The clothing optional deal isn't a big deal to me in either direction - I'm certainly not going there because of it, but at the same time what other people wanna do is their business, doesnt bother me a bit.

I'll go, though I'm sure it'll be a sausage fest. The best sausage fests are on Sundays at Blue.

@Barb We're not renting a car so I guess we'll take a 4WD Uber. TFTI

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1

make sure you guys dont smoke any cigarettes in the woods, you'll get screamed at by employees.  its been 3 years and im still mad I handled the situation like a mature adult.  i could have started cursing at the guy like i did a month earlier at JHole mountain patrol, but i decided to diffuse the situation.  still bothers me smh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

make sure you guys dont smoke any cigarettes in the woods, you'll get screamed at by employees.  its been 3 years and im still mad I handled the situation like a mature adult.  i could have started cursing at the guy like i did a month earlier at JHole mountain patrol, but i decided to diffuse the situation.  still bothers me smh

Somebody at JHole told you not to smoke??