Steamboat Stoke Thread... 2020!!!

saltyant

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Very cool what’s for lunch??

I had Mongonian beef with white rice, 2 pretzels with hot cheddar cheese, and a purple powerade. Very low price of $28 total. The Walts are going to the taco truck. I plan to ski the next 4 hours in a row. We got some rad GoPro footage. Going to the hot springs tonight YOLO

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I had Mongonian beef with white rice, 2 pretzels with hot cheddar cheese, and a purple powerade. Very low price of $28 total. The Walts are going to the taco truck. I plan to ski the next 4 hours in a row. We got some rad GoPro footage. Going to the hot springs tonight YOLO

Wow your lunch sounds great.  You have quite the appetite.  $28 really isn’t that bad for that. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Just got back from the T-Bar. It's a 10 minute walk from the condo. It's essentially a bro hive. The bartender and bro next to me thought I was under 21 despite the rad goatee just because I got a Coke instead of alcohol. At least they didn't call me McMuffin like the jabronis at Gondas in the early 2010s when I ordered a 4 pack. But they were bros because they bought everyone at the bar shotskis. I did a shot of whatever and it tasted like grandpa's cough medicine. Yuck. I'll stick to Coke products. J.A.D.I.P.

20200226_163757.thumb.jpg.398f9dbd36b8be525fc8346b08685141.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Holy cow the gondola has free wifi! And I just had 2 delicious powdered donuts. They offered me hot cocoa but I'm still skiing.  Will probably get dinner at the T Bar before heading to the springz.

that's awesome. 

Beaver Creek does cookies on a platter at 3pm everyday and it really is lovely. But, must admit @enjoralas's meats in the parking lot sound better. 

More important question, who is going to photoshop @enjoralas face and the meats on this photo first? 

beaver-creek-resort-cookies-ski.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Anxiously waiting for hot springs updates....

The hot springs were amazing. No pics because you can't see much at all there. It was a weird experience talking to people in the springs but having no clue what they look like. The walk in the cold from the hot springs to the changing room sucked big time.

The hot springs were amazing. No pics because you can't see much at all there. It was a weird experience talking to people in the springs but having no clue what they look like. The walk in the cold from the hot springs to the changing room sucked big time.

How were the stars? Good view of the milky way?

Video I edited together from the past two days. Laptop was really fighting me so it's rough with no transitions or anything.

And I have no idea what happened with that footage at about the 2:00 mark

Hell yeah dude. This is awesome. So freaking jealous. Like the song choices too.

Salty if that's you at 1 min 25 sec ...WTGAI! You've improved big time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Video I edited together from the past two days. Laptop was really fighting me so it's rough with no transitions or anything.

And I have no idea what happened with that footage at about the 2:00 mark

Damn! It looks good out there. You guys crushing it! 

• Thanks 2