Weekend @ Blue Roll-call 2/21-2/23

toast21602

Hello everybody. It’s that time of the week again to see who is going to be at Blue this weekend. I’m filling in for Doug this week, who is mourning Salty being gone for a week. Weather is looking sunny and cool. Should feel like winter and hopefully ski like it too!

ill probably be up Friday, Saturday, Sunday mornings. Ski you there!

8A533671-E1D3-4D46-BA65-C5FB22E802B1.jpeg

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Doug is staying up top with Salty? Hopefully the rafters are strong.

Toast is the new rule that we can talk about fudge packing on Thursdays.  I know Shadows used to pack fudge at the Easton farmers market.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Toast is the new rule that we can talk about fudge packing on Thursdays.  I know Shadows used to pack fudge at the Easton farmers market.  

I like fudge! I've always wanted to visit a factory where the workers place fudge in packages. We should start a fudge thread. My favorite types of fudge are Chocolate Marble Fudge, Three Chocolate Fudge, and Triple Chocolate Turtle Fudge. @toast21602 should bring some fudge to Blue on Saturday and I'll trade him some Fruit Roll Ups.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I like fudge! I've always wanted to visit a factory where the workers place fudge in packages. We should start a fudge thread. My favorite types of fudge are Chocolate Marble Fudge, Three Chocolate Fudge, and Triple Chocolate Turtle Fudge. @toast21602 should bring some fudge to Blue on Saturday and I'll trade him some Fruit Roll Ups.

Reminds me of the Judy blume book Super Fudge...

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Reminds me of the Judy blume book Super Fudge...

That's a good one! I'll listen to the audio book on my way to Hayden and maybe buy United Wifi to post live trip reports and shitpost from 30,000 feet.

That's great that @Benm thanked you for that post, but then revoked his thanks!

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1