Anyone wanna change it up this week/weekend?

JFskiDan

So, dont get me wrong, i like hanging out with you assholes, and conditions were great at Blue this past weekend, but we all know we cant have nice things 2 weekends in a row.  

Anyone interested in a road trip Friday or Saturday?  I could easily be talked out of going to work on Friday, in fact, i would really almost prefer that.  

Elk?  Greek Peak?  I think Greek is skiing pretty well, but maybe @mbike-ski would have some "insider info?"  Just for shits and giggles, take a look at the forecast for our northern areas for later this week.  

Car pool is cool, but my Vette only has room for 2, and you have to like Bud Light Lime, and Vanilla Ice.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Car pool is cool, but my Vette only has room for 2, and you have to like Bud Light Lime, and Vanilla Ice.  

Based on the requirements, it sounds like that seat has my name already on it.

In reality, I won't be able to make Friday or Saturday work... unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

@JFskiDan how do you feel about timeshares?  Maybe @mbike-ski is willing to forgive your previous remarks?

I think i made it pretty clear how i feel about timeshares, thanks for bringing that back up.  I'm not looking for an overnite stay.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Expect I will be with the girls at Hunter Sat and Sun for days 25 and 26 of my Skison. Expect to.top.my vertical record by Sun though I will still be 5 days shy of my 31 day record, which will also become toast this year if we all stay healthy.

You will never become toast.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Expect I will be with the girls at Hunter Sat and Sun for days 25 and 26 of my Skison. Expect to.top.my vertical record by Sun though I will still be 5 days shy of my 31 day record, which will also become toast this year if we all stay healthy.

And this has what to do with OP question? (Keeping it civil)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

So, dont get me wrong, i like hanging out with you assholes, and conditions were great at Blue this past weekend, but we all know we cant have nice things 2 weekends in a row.  
Anyone interested in a road trip Friday or Saturday?  I could easily be talked out of going to work on Friday, in fact, i would really almost prefer that.  
Elk?  Greek Peak?  I think Greek is skiing pretty well, but maybe [mention=287]mbike-ski[/mention] would have some "insider info?"  Just for shits and giggles, take a look at the forecast for our northern areas for later this week.  

Why wait for crew? Just go if no takers. Northern Vt has largely escaped the worst of this pathetic winter.

https://www.turnofriverlodge.com

https://hosteltevere.com

$40/night. Go
  • Like 2

I'm heading on a trip until March 9th but I want to hit up some IKONic resorts in mid-lateMarch. I've been eyeing the weekend of March 21 at Killington because there's also a beer fest at night ... https://www.vermontbrewers.com/festivals/vermont-brewers-festival-killington/

• Like 1

And this has what to do with OP question? (Keeping it civil)

Because HUNTER mountain is the sickest place on earth. So great in fact that I hear they're considering adding "hole" to the name because of it rivals Jackson Hole....Hunter Hole. And anyone who skis PA over Hunter Hole is an Ass Hole. I also heard that they're considering blasting a Coulior into the mountain with dynamite that will rival Corbett's. Heliskiing will also be offered at hunter next year as well because the Hunter cloud that sits permanently atop the lofty Hunter peak drops upwards of 700 inches on the mountain. That's a little known fact that only Epic pass holders know...but it's true.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Because HUNTER mountain is the sickest place on earth. So great in fact that I hear they're considering adding "hole" to the name because of it rivals Jackson Hole....Hunter Hole. And anyone who skis PA over Hunter Hole is an Ass Hole. I also heard that they're considering blasting a Coulior into the mountain with dynamite that will rival Corbett's. Heliskiing will also be offered at hunter next year as well because the Hunter cloud that sits permanently atop the lofty Hunter peak drops upwards of 700 inches on the mountain. That's a little known fact that only Epic pass holders know...but it's true.

What did you put in your coffee??

8 hours ago, skiincy said:

I'm heading on a trip until March 9th but I want to hit up some IKONic resorts in mid-lateMarch. I've been eyeing the weekend of March 21 at Killington because there's also a beer fest at night ... https://www.vermontbrewers.com/festivals/vermont-brewers-festival-killington/

Gotta watch out and be careful that time of year. A  beer fest at Killington will be extremely lame compared to the PASR end of year party

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Taking a road trip this weekend. Skiing PA 2 weeks in a row got a little old. 

Dude, seriously, how do you contain your awesomeness?  I mean, you are just next level awesome that most of us just dream of being.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1