Anyone wanna change it up this week/weekend?

JFskiDan

6 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Another fine weekend at the place with the most vertical on the EC south of VT

I had one of these at Blue yesterday, with the most awesome people south of where ever the fuck it is that you skied.  I win asshole.  

image.png.422debc9f177eafecfc145ac7749adc9.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When most people ski at other places I'm jelly...every other TR from Dan's Greek Peak day to the Steamboat and Jackson TRs always have me jonesing for a trip. For some reason however ski2lives have the opposite affect. When going to the skillz I will forever ski Belleayre over hunter solely because of ski2.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

We skied Hunter since you ask. I am partial to my daughters company but am glad you also enjoyed the people you were with. Sorry no pix of our food.

Thought this thread was about changing it up from PA skiing

No pix of anything. 

Thought this thread was about changing it up from PA skiing

No. Read it again. It was about Dan wanting to road trip a bit further north to change it up from Blue...not "changing it up from pA sKiInG"...

"Anyone interested in a road trip Friday or Saturday?  I could easily be talked out of going to work on Friday, in fact, i would really almost prefer that.  
Elk?  Greek Peak? "

Last time I checked Elk was in PA.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

When most people ski at other places I'm jelly...every other TR from Dan's Greek Peak day to the Steamboat and Jackson TRs always have me jonesing for a trip. For some reason however ski2lives have the opposite affect. When going to the skillz I will forever ski Belleayre over hunter solely because of ski2.

Cool cause Hunter certainly does not need more people. It is kind of the Blue of the Catskills. 

Definitely not my fav place in the Skills, just the one that is on my pass.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

52 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

No. Read it again. It was about Dan wanting to road trip a bit further north to change it up from Blue...not "changing it up from pA sKiInG"...

"Anyone interested in a road trip Friday or Saturday?  I could easily be talked out of going to work on Friday, in fact, i would really almost prefer that.  
Elk?  Greek Peak? "

Last time I checked Elk was in PA.

True - I normally think of it more with the Catskills areas as distance is equivalent but definitely in PA.

19 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ski2Live have you tried out Stowe??  That’s on the epicpass..are you going to Vail?

I have been to Stowe but have not been this year - didn't work well due to its blackout days on Epic Local pass we have 

Going to Vail in early April. Was last there about 15 years ago. 

• Thanks 1