2.26.20... Warm & Empty

mute1080

Arrived at 4:30 to 49° and overcast. In the house is Mrs Mute, Marty, and Ryan.

Snow is soft and smooth. No crowd at all. NMDW is the ROTN and even enjoyed the bumps on Nightmare a couple times. Clouds moved in as the sun set but never went that low on the mountain to be an issue. Currently 44° with a rf of 38°.

Having a Bells Two Hearted at the LRL with a chilimac and then heading back out.

• Like 3

I dont even think my pass has paid for itself yet. Oh well.

The year I messed my knee up they had a under ten visits refund for season passes. 10% back per visit not used. I had gone like 14 times so I wasn’t eligible. A quick search on their website and I didn’t see anything but all sales final [emoji1304]

2 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

The year I messed my knee up they had a under ten visits refund for season passes. 10% back per visit not used. I had gone like 14 times so I wasn’t eligible. A quick search on their website and I didn’t see anything but all sales final emoji1304.png

You had an actual excuse, though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, mute1080 said:

The year I messed my knee up they had a under ten visits refund for season passes. 10% back per visit not used. I had gone like 14 times so I wasn’t eligible. A quick search on their website and I didn’t see anything but all sales final emoji1304.png

I've heard they still have this but that you need a doctor's note saying you can't ski