2/29-3/1 weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

The retired auxiliary of PA ski and ride hit the slopes this morning. A lot of rain last night and temp was 33 when I left the house. 34 when I left the slopes aound noon.

Mostly cloudy but the sun peaked through occasionally. Very strong wind out of the west. Blew over the 6pack trash funnel.

Sharpened the skis last night. Good thing, because the entire mountain was bulletproof. Has a great time. No loose snow anywhere except coming off the macadam at the valley lodge. Razors roped off, some regional races coming up. Nightmare was the run of the morning again. Some brown skid marks on the inside of the first turn of Paradise and the middle of Main Street and Switchback. Otherwise coverage was pretty good.

Going to try some demos tomorrow.

a553e25d3d578aeb9c7d0ad90a5d469b.jpg5d221e4786d3f1074162205df5d67261.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

The retired auxiliary of PA ski and ride hit the slopes this morning. A lot of rain last night and temp was 33 when I left the house. 34 when I left around noon.

Mostly cloudy but the sun peaked through occasionally. Very strong wind out of the west. Blew over the 6pack trash funnel.

Sharpened the skis last night. Good thing, because the entire mountain was bulletproof. Has a great time. No loose snow anywhere except coming off the macadam at the valley lodge. Razors roped off, some regional races coming up.

Going to try some demos tomorrow.

a553e25d3d578aeb9c7d0ad90a5d469b.jpg5d221e4786d3f1074162205df5d67261.jpg

This post doesn’t belong in this thread. Come on C1 you know better. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Still feel like an outsider here. Too shy to start a blue mountain thread. emoji4.png

It is really just a reply about demos. emoji23.png

I’m trying to generate weekend interest and you posting about today’s crappy conditions doesn’t help.  As the 80s song goes,”you’re to shy shy hush hush eye to eye”

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1