2/29/20...nice snow...sort of busy

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at around 710am and it was in the low to mid 20s under mostly cloudy sky’s with strong winds.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Johnny Law, Mixilplix, C1er, JFDan, Ryan, Mute, MBike Mike, PARidge and many others.  

The six pack wasnt running until around 930am so it was mainly a quad session. Razors was closed for collegiate racing and nightmare to dreamweaver closed for the freerider Jin squad.  First run on challenge nice new chalky manmade on the right side..large icy spot after the first headwall still very nice and I skied a repeat on that.  Then Main Street for more fresh manmade Perder..sidewinder was a bit more firm as no snow was blown but decent grooming..some root rollers to contend with.  

Quad line was getting long with no six pack running so went over to the Main Street chair and skied widowmaker to midway which was very nice..perhaps my first widowmaker from the top this season. Back to the quad still a long line and skied challenge again still pretty good then another sidewinder and the six pack opened with virtually erases liftlines..I skied Main Street again for the fourth time or so then hungout in the parking lot till about 1145am..was chilly and a few flurries. All in all better than expected conditions and guess what boys and girls..tomorrow will be even nicer...JADIP

thanks Johnny Law for the glitter parts Levante Pineapple pretty dank beer. 

9BC499D0-E9A8-41F6-B840-68D228A788F5.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fun day but skied shorter than I would have liked because the lift situation is crap. Lines at the quad got silly just before the 6 pack started to run around 9:45 or so. Snow on challenge and main were nice first thing. Switchback sucked. Patrol dropped the rope on widow maker but beacon, shovel and a buddy were required. Overall a fun day. Oh and I got whistled at on Burma. At first I thought it was because they thought I was hot and were hitting on me but it turns out I was just skiing too fast.
09c3f6893d3a72979a857508aee52fa9.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Fun day but skied shorter than I would have liked because the lift situation is crap. Lines at the quad got silly just before the 6 pack started to run around 9:45 or so. Snow on challenge and main were nice first thing. Switchback sucked. Patrol dropped the rope on widow maker but beacon, shovel and a buddy were required. Overall a fun day. Oh and I got whistled at on Burma. At first I thought it was because they thought I was hot and were hitting on me but it turns out I was just skiing too fast.
09c3f6893d3a72979a857508aee52fa9.jpg

Wow just wow..I forgot my probe 

A5D13235-FED6-4B49-BCDA-CDDD0CC14210.png

• Confused 2