2020 Season Ending Party - 3/22

AtomicSkier

3 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Sunday March 22nd is the day.  Clear your calendars.  Get a babysitter.  Put the do not disturb sign on your hotel house door.  Whatever it takes to get there.  Most importantly, we need champagne, beer, and whatever Walt tells us to buy.  

Walt - are we doing a pre-ski hot breakfast?

I don’t see why not on the pre-ski breakfast. I’ll make a brisket and creme brûlée, and see what else I can come up with. If anyone comes up with something they want to contribute to the grill, let me know so we don’t double up

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, enjoralas said:

I don’t see why not on the pre-ski breakfast. I’ll make a brisket and creme brûlée, and see what else I can come up with. If anyone comes up with something they want to contribute to the grill, let me know so we don’t double up

Sounds Grate..I might sing grandma got runover by a reindeer or Gin and Juice on Matt edge karaoke machine...I can bring some salsa and maybe a lunchables for Salty with the skittles 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Walt - are we doing a pre-ski hot breakfast?

Silly question.  of course we are.  Breakfast is awesome.  

8 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Walt, i will take care of eggs, pork roll, and my favorite breakfast meat, scrapple.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sounds Grate..I might sing grandma got runover by a reindeer or Gin and Juice on Matt edge karaoke machine...I can bring some salsa and maybe a lunchables for Salty with the skittles 

I'll bring my guitar (seriously). We'll be a duet

I'll contribute whatever is needed (beer, champagne etc.). A stop at the bakery for an acronym cookie cake may be in order as well.
  • Like 2

I can get whatever meat is asked of me (sausages perhaps?) and of course some champagne and I'll be restocking my beer fridge so no more Colorado Kool Ades. I'll start perusing Wegmans and see what looks good in the next few weeks. 

I'll also bring Table 2.0, though it's not as cool as the original. 

42 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Come on ..This is serious business...Quit loafing around........I can prolly score some plates/cutlery/paper towels etc....and anything else....I also have some fireworks layin around....if anybodies into that stuff ...I wouldn't want Five-0 showing up either....

fireworks would be fun, not probably not with drunk people in Blue's parking lot 😂

Barb probably doesn't want naan of that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mixilplix said:

Come on ..This is serious business...Quit loafing around........I can prolly score some plates/cutlery/paper towels etc....and anything else....I also have some fireworks layin around....if anybodies into that stuff ...I wouldn't want Five-0 showing up either....

36 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

fireworks would be fun, not probably not with drunk people in Blue's parking lot 😂

Barb probably doesn't want naan of that.

There a spartan fireworks 5 mins from my house. Real deal stuff, not wimpy bottle rockets. 

might not ever be allowed back at blue however 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1