Verbier, 4 Vallées, & Zermatt

toast21602

2 hours ago, Barb said:

Wow, enjoy!  And you pack really light. 

I usually don’t, but it’s a necessity with the train travel.  I don’t want to be schlepping anything more than a ski bag, my rollaboard, and a backpack through train stations when making connections.  To accommodate the fewer bags (I usually travel with 2 pairs of skis and an extra checked bag), I ditched a pair of skis, and all my clothing is going in the ski bag.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I usually don’t, but it’s a necessity with the train travel.  I don’t want to be schlepping anything more than a ski bag, my rollaboard, and a backpack through train stations when making connections.  To accommodate the fewer bags (I usually travel with 2 pairs of skis and an extra checked bag), I ditched a pair of skis, and all my clothing is going in the ski bag.

You couldnt just ship all your gear ahead of time? Cleaning lady raise prices?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Smooth trip to Nork.  1hr 10min door to door.  @saltyant got a glimpse of the bird that'll take me to Zurk.  It's missing some paint 😂.  Catching up on some work in the UC.  We board in about 1hr 15min.  

N664UA, starboard side shot. Lots of missing paint. Have a safe flight to Yurp!

Image result for N664UA

• Like 1