3/8/20..sunny Sunday.

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Was a day of fun skiing and parking lot fun as well. In the house were Johnny Law, JFDan, Schifdawg, MBike Mike, Slim, Bethlehem Ford Guy, West Chester homeys, Matt Edge, BenM, Enjorales, enjorales dad, Salty, Justo, TMaki and many more.  

Conditions were variable..some fresh floaty manmade some ice some crud some sugar and some WTF..Got a run on razors early it was alright..challenge was good early as was sidewinder. Managed both a midway and Burma run and two lower widowmaker stock, paradise, lazy mile, switchback and Main Street.  Nothing bad upper Main Street the best conditions. 

All in all All was a fun Sunday and another rain free weekend.  

C0EBB778-8666-4A85-B608-D6231173DED6.jpeg

CD5AF3E6-B0D2-41B4-8B30-E64421D8DBA1.jpeg

498C41FB-DBDA-431D-9D3A-1432408D454F.jpeg

4A966F04-47DA-4D47-80B9-88127AE5D5A7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Benm said:

It was so sticky for rd 2, which sucked because I was really looking forward to it. Did three runs and called it a day, I don't need that shit in my life. 

Fresh manmade and warm spring sunshine are a bad combination.  Earlier I got some float at the top of challenge. Woooo

• Like 1

Today was sick! Met @C1erArt who told me not to ride Kunkletown Road, but I did anyway and it sucked. Anyway he knew who I was so I must be famous on here. Then did 3 Razor's Edge runs which was rad, first run was a magic carpet just like a western groomer. Parking lot festivities were grate, went for a quick Dunkin Donut run, fit my Sonic into a tight spot (could have fit 2 more Sonics in between the empty spaces), had my Roubaix handflexed and held deep philosophical discussions with Matt Edge. Then did a nice 25 mile loop on my bike and came back to a 3/4 eaten veggie tray festering in the sun. JADIP YOLO

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

Got there later than I wanted to, got on the snow about 945. Thought the conditions weren’t that great at first, too much ice/ mashed tators mix. Things did improve. I’m trying to really improve in the bumps, for some reason Blues bumps really intimidate me. I thought, great it’s gonna be warm this week, perfect. Now they’re closed every day I’m off. 😡😡😡😡. And I work next weekend, too. 😡😡😡😡😡. I did see something funny. People parked next to me this morning all had masks on. Seriously, if you’re that worried, stay home. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Got there later than I wanted to, got on the snow about 945. Thought the conditions weren’t that great at first, too much ice/ mashed tators mix. Things did improve. I’m trying to really improve in the bumps, for some reason Blues bumps really intimidate me. I thought, great it’s gonna be warm this week, perfect. Now they’re closed every day I’m off. 😡😡😡😡. And I work next weekend, too. 😡😡😡😡😡. I did see something funny. People parked next to me this morning all had masks on. Seriously, if you’re that worried, stay home. 

Blue is closed during the week??

Fun ass late session - bump de bump de bumps for 5-6 tele runs beer break then a few more fixed heel before heading to top lodge waiting to hear snobunski’s level 2 test results, great band, ski boot dancing, beers and celebration! Almost missed dinner at Slopeside trying to get moon / slope shot. I fucking love spring skiing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1b0380994eb92d8be241476fd354f6da.jpg

• Like 8

Here’s the info.  Nothing on website but their FB page under hours said closed Tuesday to Friday.  They better make a better announcement or there will be disappointed people showing up tomorrow  

Well I’ll make the most of skiing later this afternoon and ski everybody this weekend.  This is not grate. Five more days left at Blue.  

EB9B7884-A658-4955-8C0B-539383871376.png

Here’s the info.  Nothing on website but their FB page under hours said closed Tuesday to Friday.  They better make a better announcement or there will be disappointed people showing up tomorrow  
 Well I’ll make the most of skiing later this afternoon and ski everybody this weekend.  This is not grate. Five more days left at Blue.  
EB9B7884-A658-4955-8C0B-539383871376.thumb.png.bdbe2e55cdd50fc87acc34df6cee0597.png

Booooooooo

EB9B7884-A658-4955-8C0B-539383871376.thumb.png.bdbe2e55cdd50fc87acc34df6cee0597.png

Why is it so hard to update their website? I hate it when businesses makes their shitbook page their primary source for updates.

Crazy to think I probably have two or three sessions at Blue left this season.
  • Thanks 1