3/8/20..sunny Sunday.

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

Jack Frost $26 Thursday but only 5 left.  i may be getting a free bear creek ticket so im not pulling the trigger yet.  most likely i wont get the BC ticket, and will miss out on the JF ticket lol

And camelback is stressing that they’re open all week on their FB Page. I hate when blue isn’t number one. 

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And camelback is stressing that they’re open all week on their FB Page. I hate when blue isn’t number one. 

Bear Creek just announced on Facebook they will be open all week with $25 4 hour tickets.  spring mountain also announced on their website they will be open all week

34 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Bear Creek just announced on Facebook they will be open all week with $25 4 hour tickets.  spring mountain also announced on their website they will be open all week

$20 tickets with a valid season pass from another mountain. Tomorrow through Friday. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Lol that’s a direct shot at blue, everyone else is open

100% a direct shot at blue. 

44 minutes ago, Benm said:

well deserved imo

bear creek is open and blue isn't, what a joke

In blues defense here, bear creek isn’t making it past the weekend (if they make it that far) so most likely just trying to maximize days at this point. They used to have a 75 day guarantee, not sure if that’s the case anymore. 

On 3/9/2020 at 6:34 PM, Kyle said:

100% a direct shot at blue. 

In blues defense here, bear creek isn’t making it past the weekend (if they make it that far) so most likely just trying to maximize days at this point. They used to have a 75 day guarantee, not sure if that’s the case anymore. 

At least they were open all week.