Colorado Ski trip Planning

Mess

4 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Cancelled my trip. Evergreen Hotel in Vail gave a credit I have 2 years to use (after I complained about 1 year credit - wanting cash back). Jet Blue gave a credit I have 1 year to use. Frontier I believe will refund my miles in full. 

I am worried about buying Epic Pass as I am concerned what happens if they can't re-open next season. 

Figure long run this should at least be good for tombstone biz

One year credit seems pretty good and fair. 

New page whoop whoop..Ski2Live I hope you’re practicing social distancing your girlfriend prob has to fuck you with a super long dildo lol

yeah when the dust settles we will be slammed in the tombstone bizz I’ll probably get a Lamborghini with a ski rack when my lease runs out. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, trackbiker said:

Other ski areas are extending their discount pass deadlines. I'm sure Blue will follow. I wouldn't worry about buying a pass now.

My company is still open. We support essential industries. Went hiking last weekend and made a list of "all those things you're always meaning to get to but never do" and am knocking them out one at a time. So far put new drawer guides on a bureau and replaced belt on spare vacuum. Parts were bought online. Next up, I have a shoe box full of photos from the film days that are still in the envelopes they were returned in. Starting to put them in an album.

Don’t count on blue extending pass deadline this isn’t their fault.   I do think people are gonna freak when they dO. 

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I'll do my patriotic duty to reinstate thread integrity. @GrilledSteezeSandwich How's your Colorado ski trip planning going? If you don't go we should take the bus to Chinatown.

Haha no planning lol but doing at least three ski trips next winter and probably buy a couple PASRs season passes as well with all the extra money I have from limited spending and future big $$$$$ coming in. Maybe I’ll have an essay contest and whoever writes the best essay I’ll buy a blue season pass. YOLO..and JOPO..

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Barb said:

Guess maybe I screwed myself. Bought Ikon before the panic and Epic just last week. I will blame the Epic purchase on my foggy concussed brain and not thinking clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should meet the PASRs next season in Jackson hole. You’ll have a blast!!!!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Only and probably closest skiing available for the remainder of the 19/20 season is at Olympus Mons on Mars. If you reach out to Elon Musk he may have a ride for you.

Psh, you're forgetting Mt. American Dream

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One year credit seems pretty good and fair. 

New page whoop whoop..Ski2Live I hope you’re practicing social distancing your girlfriend prob has to fuck you with a super long dildo lol

yeah when the dust settles we will be slammed in the tombstone bizz I’ll probably get a Lamborghini with a ski rack when my lease runs out. 

1 year is fair if the mountains can re-open next year, which remains to be seen.

Joy and I were delighted that Gov Murphy included visiting "romantic partners" in their homes and engaging in outdoor recreation with them while socially distanced from others among the exceptions codified in his "Stay At Home" executive order - we are legally in each other's social bubbles.

Perhaps unprecedented for "romantic partners" to be granted a legal status.

20200321_154851.jpg

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

1 year is fair if the mountains can re-open next year, which remains to be seen.

Joy and I were delighted that Gov Murphy included visiting "romantic partners" in their homes and engaging in outdoor recreation with them while socially distanced from others among the exceptions codified in his "Stay At Home" executive order - we are legally in each other's social bubbles.

Perhaps unprecedented for "romantic partners" to be granted a legal status.

20200321_154851.jpg

Reminds me of the song Joy to the World about a bullfrog named Jeremiah.  Your band should do a cover of that. I hope the twins have a good attitude about this.  This is probably scary for kids. 

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Don’t count on blue extending pass deadline this isn’t their fault.   I do think people are gonna freak when they dO. 

Extended to April 30. I’ll renew mine sometime before then. Actually making MORE money right now, getting 25% appreciation pay bump at work. Some might call it hazard pay.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

It’s been eerily slow at work. People not coming in for stupid stuff, I think they’re afraid. Shit hasn’t hit the fan yet here, and we’re fully staffed for a change. 

Shit has hit the fan in Chester county. One of the neighbors called the police yesterday because of us “doing contracting work” in my backyard, we were thatching and seeding the grass in the backyard. People are going stir crazy and starting to complain about everything and anything. 

I've been incredibly busy trying to move all of my course material to an online/virtual format. The lecture material really isn't an issue, the biggest challenge is trying to find ways to get students "virtual clinical hours' since nobody is allowed in the hospitals. It has definitely driven me to drink more in the last week than I have most of the year so far. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I've been incredibly busy trying to move all of my course material to an online/virtual format. The lecture material really isn't an issue, the biggest challenge is trying to find ways to get students "virtual clinical hours' since nobody is allowed in the hospitals. It has definitely driven me to drink more in the last week than I have most of the year so far. 

We have several nursing students that work as techs, it’s definitely stressing them out. 

59 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Shit has hit the fan in Chester county. One of the neighbors called the police yesterday because of us “doing contracting work” in my backyard, we were thatching and seeding the grass in the backyard. People are going stir crazy and starting to complain about everything and anything. 

Ugh. Nosy neighbors. We’re lucky we’re not on to of each other here. Most of our neighbors are nice, too. 

39 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Be somewhat glad you are busy.  The main event at my house today is getting my trash cans to the street for pick up tomorrow.  

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

And it’s only been a week...Trump said on Easter the churches will be filled.  Does that mean on mother’s day the morgues will be filled.  

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And it’s only been a week...Trump said on Easter the churches will be filled.  Does that mean on mother’s day the morgues will be filled.  

So dumb. He's fucking clueless.

Unless you, too, can rise from the dead, I suspect going to church on Easter Sunday will be a bad time to stop social distancing.