Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

42 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve tried that before and ended up peeing on myself 

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

I never really touch my dick when I pee. No need to 

It’s like letting go of a wild fire hose.  Gotta keep a grip.

image.gif.8658a0a5147ff2454276bed5c9ac1cde.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 3/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, toast21602 said:

I completely understand all of your points. Everything about this is unprecedented. If only there was a warning that this was happening in other countries since December. It shouldn't have gotten to the point it is right now. When this was happening in other countries and starting here Donald was at rallies calling it a hoax and not treating it like the crisis that it was. If the leader of the fucking country doesn't believe it is real, neither will the people who are listening to him. Now look where we are. Nobody wins with a shut down of businesses. Absolutely nobody. 

Are you saying you saw all this coming for months and still went skiing in Europe?!?

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

That is correct. Two weeks ago there were no restrictions or guidance on travel from the government unless you were going to/from China. 

The consensus I’m getting from a lot of the public is that they know about the pandemic and they either care a lot or don’t care...NYC goes into lockdown in the next 48 hours.  Many of them are getting the hell out before it occurs some going back to hunker down with family in the Lehigh valley.   

Moab is basically shutting down the town since lots of people were flocking there and their hospital and resources are so small. People on FB are now asking “Where can I camp that’s warm since I can’t go to Moab?”  Jesus just stay home!  I admit that it took a while to sink in for me. Even on Saturday we were saying to each other “Should we be skiing?”  But people who don’t grasp the gravity of the situation now, I just don’t get it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Curious to see how many cases are diagnosed today.

1698020661_ScreenShot2020-03-18at8_53_08AM.thumb.png.1d2160d508e11cb0fca42916748b705e.png

That has to do with they are testing more for it now. When they were only testing a few people a day of course they weren't finding that many cases. There are many more cases out there than have been "found".

6 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

That has to do with they are testing more for it now. When they were only testing a few people a day of course they weren't finding that many cases. There are many more cases out there than have been "found".

Of course, and the growth curve will continue like this because of the lack of early testing/screening/restrictions/etc. 

1 hour ago, Barb said:

Moab is basically shutting down the town since lots of people were flocking there and their hospital and resources are so small. People on FB are now asking “Where can I camp that’s warm since I can’t go to Moab?”  Jesus just stay home!  I admit that it took a while to sink in for me. Even on Saturday we were saying to each other “Should we be skiing?”  But people who don’t grasp the gravity of the situation now, I just don’t get it. 

Barb the escape from NYC to the Lehigh valley migration has definitely occurred.  Yes you definitely should have been skiing on Saturday just like we definitely should have been skiing and partying in Blues lot on Sunday..a little last social interaction for many for quite some time.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

the survival time on cardboard is what is craziest to me. we've ordered way too much stuff online the past week or so and obviously everything ships in cardboard boxes that end up sitting near our back door til i take them out to the recycling bin in the alley.