Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

23 minutes ago, Shadows said:

What investments should we be making? 

SCI could be a good one.  They’re a company that owns hundreds of funeral homes. Stonmor as well which owns cemeteries, funeral homes and monument companies.  Tech companies with telecommuting tools.  Later this year precious metals..gold and silver..prices still dropping. 

I’d also say hold onto any money you have as the future is so uncertain and the market is so volatile right now. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 hours ago, Shadows said:

What investments should we be making? 

Almost impossible to lose money right now if you are looking to put it in long term. Just about any company you trust not to go out of business is down and will make you money in the next 1-3 years if you buy now.

This is not investment advice because I  not a licensed financial advisor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This extension is not good for the spread.  Hope you sell an Expedition 

selling an explorer now while listening to my flat earth co-worker explain that if outer space actually existed, the virus would simply float away into space and we would all be good

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

selling an explorer now while listening to my flat earth co-worker explain that if outer space actually existed, the virus would simply float away into space and we would all be good

Bahahah well make that last bit of Johnny cash. Doesn’t look like they’ll reopen for about two months. Two weeks ago I got over $20k worth of checks to deposit at work this last week only $6k 😞

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

We’re fucked. 

Oh for sure the flattening of the curve isn’t gonna happen. Our curve is worse than Italy.  Also apparently at the target in Allentown there were a couple kids around 15-17 years olds touching all the toys and saying they have corona..police came along with an ambulance they say it’s like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater.  Also a store at 14th and tilghman in Allentown was broken into and looted in the early morning hours.  That’s why liquor stores in Allentown are boarded up and so many people are trying to get guns...welcome to the jungle.  

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty how was your bicycle ride?? 

I'm going tomorrow and will be practicing 100% social isolation. I'm guessing by next week PA will be in lockdown, which it be should already. Someone in Hazleton has it now.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm going tomorrow and will be practicing 100% social isolation. I'm guessing by next week PA will be in lockdown, which it be should already. Someone in Hazleton has it now.

Well lockdown won’t be much different you’ll still be able to go out for food.  Salty keep eating your flintstones vitamins and you’ll be just fine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1