Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I guess that's what happens when people don't follow the lockdown orders.  I guess maybe it could be partially due to the fact that more people are getting tested and results are getting reported?   

Absolutely has to do with more testing. NY has done more testing the 1/2 of the country. The testing that is being done now should have been done two weeks ago, which is why things are growing as rapidly as they are. But yes, people not following guidelines and being accountable for the successes of social distancing are contributing. We won't see any impact of lock downs and distancing for another week or so.

• Like 2

Absolutely has to do with more testing. NY has done more testing the 1/2 of the country. The testing that is being done now should have been done two weeks ago, which is why things are growing as rapidly as they are. But yes, people not following guidelines and being accountable for the successes of social distancing are contributing. We won't see any impact of lock downs and distancing for another week or so.

(Functional) Tests should have been available in January. But you know, hoax and all that
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I guess that's what happens when people don't follow the lockdown orders.  I guess maybe it could be partially due to the fact that more people are getting tested and results are getting reported?   

These cases are mainly from infections that occurred before the lockdown orders. Like from back when we were in the lot at Blue ten days ago but lots of people were pub crawling an disco dancing that weekend and into the next week. 

• Like 1

Listening to Trump’s updates is just painful.  He says absolutely nothing.  But it’s like watching a car race for the accident,  because you know the Q & A section is gonna be hilarious.  CNN reporter asks a question and Trump goes over the edge in 3...2...1...BOOM!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

Listening to Trump’s updates is just painful.  He says absolutely nothing.  But it’s like watching a car race for the accident,  because you know the Q & A section is gonna be hilarious.  CNN reporter asks a question and Trump goes over the edge in 3...2...1...BOOM!

Because he can’t hold his rallies anymore these have just become those now. Just disinformation and people around him tugging on his dick. It would be great to actually hear from the medical experts. 

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Because he can’t hold his rallies anymore these have just become those now. Just disinformation and people around him tugging on his dick. It would be great to actually hear from the medical experts. 

I feel for the others standing there.  It has to be so awkward.  I’d be sweating up a storm.

Tony was on again today, but Trump kept him on a short leash.  Trump won’t give him any reign anymore!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, indiggio said:

It always sounds like he's talking to a class in grade school...And he constantly baits the media.....His hotels cant be open.. why doesn't he offer up the bed space ....

• Like 2

It always sounds like he's talking to a class in grade school...And he constantly baits the media.....His hotels cant be open.. why doesn't he offer up the bed space ....

High end neighborhood. Blue-bloods would freak out with lawsuits and not play golf on his courses.

Or they would go off to the hamptons and say f-it
  • Haha 1