Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

I am completely fucked

6AB5B0D1-5C2B-4EB1-9BAF-D74C097422A1.png

No hoagies at wawa? This is exactly when Philly begins to descend into chaos. 

P.S. I fully expect a post Corona parade in Philly complete with mummers, 24 hours of debauchery and Gritty temporarily taking over William Penn's place on the top of City Hall. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Wow just wow, checked back on this thread and see I was mentioned once or twice and that's a grate radical pic of me on Elons. I've been doing online dating and pulling digits but it gets boring just texting and currently not being able to go out on dates. There is absolutely no way to expand my social circle in northeast PA, especially not in Hazleton, even in normal times, and especially not in this Covid 19 crap enivronment. Ok back to depressing Covid 19 news...

Edited by saltyant

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve had that busta rhymes song Wuhan Wuhan I’ve got you all in check stuck in my Herman for bout a month..except for when somebody mentions Colorado or hunter mountain than its fa la la la la and wondering if I still have some of @Benm cream pies in my car..

Lyfe just isn’t as grate without a weekend roll call thread..oh it’s the weekend hooray just gotta figure out which WaWa won’t infect me WAWA on Root 100 what about Root??

DUDE i'm glad I'm not the only one!  All I can think of is that song when I hear Wuhan!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I'm feeling overly farty this morning.  Must have been the Hawaiian pizza we made last night.

Luckily I can still smell or maybe not.

52 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

if you can smell it, you are apparently good! 

Always remember:  whoever smelt it dealt it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

and whoever denied it, supplied it.

Although my grandmother used to tell me as it pertained to farts:  "A skunk never smells his own odor".

Edited by NMSKI
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow just wow, checked back on this thread and see I was mentioned once or twice and that's a grate radical pic of me on Elons. I've been doing online dating and pulling digits but it gets boring just texting and currently not being able to go out on dates. There is absolutely no way to expand my social circle in northeast PA, especially not in Hazleton, even in normal times, and especially not in this Covid 19 crap enivronment. Ok back to depressing Covid 19 news...

You need to get out of Hazleton if you want to improve your chances of finding a girl with an education, teeth, isn't in section 8 housing, and isn't already a Baby Mama with a nowhere to found Baby Daddy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, trackbiker said:

You need to get out of Hazleton if you want to improve your chances of finding a girl with an education, teeth, isn't in section 8 housing, and isn't already a Baby Mama with a nowhere to found Baby Daddy.

Correct. My radius is a 1 hour drive.

One funny thing about this is seeing landlords struggle to pay mortgages when tenants are banding together and refusing to pay rent.  They should use the riches they have saved up from refusing to return security deposits.  Good to see the shoe on the other foot for once.  “Haters like you owe us for all the years that you hoe’d us.” -Jay z

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

Whats your platform of choice? Grinder, JDate,  Purrrsonals, Glutenfreesingles?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, GSSucks said:

Whats your platform of choice? Grinder, JDate,  Purrrsonals, Glutenfreesingles?

Whatever you do, Salty. don't use the free sights. Unless you want to meet hookers and Russian women looking for a green card or your credit card.  Pay up for Match or eHarmony and learn how to evaluate any responses get. You don't need needy women or baby mommas on welfare.