Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

10 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Fuck no its not true. God damnit people need to stop sharing that bullshit. Our county is so fucked if they believe that gargling water is going to eliminate a fucking virus. Fuck.

Toast no lie there was a yard sale going on near downtown Allentown today and 3-4 old ladies were milling around looking at sweaters and crap. 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Fuck no its not true. God damnit people need to stop sharing that bullshit. Our county is so fucked if they believe that gargling water is going to eliminate a fucking virus. Fuck.

They’re right up there with the people that believed the hairdryer thing 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

They’re right up there with the people that believed the hairdryer thing 

What was that?  Bathing with a hairdryer will keep away the corona?  
i heard if you eat garlic cloves and wash it down with fish tank bleach water, that works too. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw that this is gonna peak in New York City in about three weeks and peak here in May.  

There's a stay at home order in effect in Luzerne County. Just got back from a 38 mile bike ride and there was so much damn traffic, even on the back roads. WTF???

Has anybody been wearing masks when out grocery shopping or what not?? Today I started seeing a lot of people wearing them. I think CVS sells them 

I do, I have a couple of N95s that I’ve been using for a couple of years mowing the lawn during hay fever season.

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

What was that?  Bathing with a hairdryer will keep away the corona?  
i heard if you eat garlic cloves and wash it down with fish tank bleach water, that works too. 

It was something along the lines of “the virus can’t survive above 135 degrees, so turn your hairdryer on and point it towards your face and take deeps breathes of hot air” 

i like your version better though. 

• Haha 2