Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

23 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

That’s gotta be the stupidest life plan ever. Live in pennsy and work in nyc. So 5hrs/day is spent traveling to/from work. All because they get a bigger house. Idiots

The NY Times magazine used to have ads for pocono housing developments that say easy 90 minute commute to NYC.  Yeah at 4am...a couple percent of Lehigh valley folks commute daily to the big Apple and a higher percentage on Stroudsburg area peeps. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I gave my night guys essential letterheads if they get pulled over. 

My guy has to come in this week because we’re getting a shipment of completed Memorial stones delivered.  I told him to say we work with the funeral industry which is essential if he gets questioned. 

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Backcountry rescues should be suspended while stay at home orders are in place.
There's no reason why people should be out in the backcountry putting themselves and rescuers in jeopardy.

If you're stupid enough to go out, then tough shit if you get yourself into trouble.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tarponhead said:

That’s gotta be the stupidest life plan ever. Live in pennsy and work in nyc. So 5hrs/day is spent traveling to/from work. All because they get a bigger house. Idiots

Sometime when you get really bored google “A pocono country place”. Its a huge development in tobyhanna that was built up, and their target audience was people from NY. over valued homes, mortgage shenanigans for those who really couldnt afford it, and the list goes on. Tons of empty homes there that people just walked away from. Place is a total shithole.   

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Sometime when you get really bored google “A pocono country place”. Its a huge development in tobyhanna that was built up, and their target audience was people from NY. over valued homes, mortgage shenanigans for those who really couldnt afford it, and the list goes on. Tons of empty homes there that people just walked away from. Place is a total shithole.   

I drive by the fire entrances to PCP on 423, and past the main entrances on 191/196.  I *always* see Pocono Mtn Regional Police flying towards that place.  So much crime.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sums it up pretty well...
D2DEF110-0868-4F2D-9B1C-310E7FC21A2E.jpeg.a0319176b6e5a16bc6658c94e6c0f0d2.jpeg

That’s why I shop at Trader Joe’s these days. They only allow a few people in the store at a time. Line is 20-30 min but everyone 10’ + apart and my local TJs sells booze to (win!)

Be safe all. By the way, I’m completely hammered now ... [emoji1782][emoji89][emoji1783]
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Is it really spacing though? Isnt it touching everything and transmitting that way? Unless you get sneezed on what difference does space make?  

I am no covid expert. But both. I keep iso propyl alcohol in car with wipes

I wear my wife’s gloves she wears when dyeing her hair. Cheap shit but a thousand or three per box I triple glove.

Go shoppie shoppie.

Also keep bleach solution in spray bottle to hit all the amazon boxes before bringing in and also in my car
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

That’s why I shop at Trader Joe’s these days. They only allow a few people in the store at a time. Line is 20-30 min but everyone 10’ + apart and my local TJs sells booze to (win!)

Be safe all. By the way, I’m completely hammered now ... emoji1782.pngemoji89.pngemoji1783.png

I’ve been drinking jack and coke..you’re emojis look freaky woo woo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1