Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Colorado too. News showed tons of cars again at Berthoud Pass yesterday. For the love of God, just stop and take a pause. Heard there was a sheriff at East Portal TH turning skiers away. I really don’t get the, “Everyone else is stuck inside but I am gonna get out and ski because I am special” mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

I always found it funny that New Yorkers get blamed for the Poconos crime when a vast majority of the crime is from locals born and raised in the Poconos.  The amount of heroin up there is amazing.  Lake Ariel and green town are like Kensington jr’s

I know you are the expert on pocono crime and drugs, And new york for that matter, but new yorkers fucked up APCP. Look it up.  Nobody said new yorkers fucked up all of the poconos. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C1erArt said:

Route 80 corridor. Local facebook group said Shoprite in Brodheadsville was slammed with front platers. Let’s face it, if you have a vacation home in the Poconos, that’s where you want to be.

Yup or Vermont or Nantucket. I talked to my Montana friend last night and he said he doesn’t believe the hype but he’s a low information person. 

30 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I know you are the expert on pocono crime and drugs, And new york for that matter, but new yorkers fucked up APCP. Look it up.  Nobody said new yorkers fucked up all of the poconos. 

I’m aware NYCers fucked up pocono country place.  I’ve done my googles.  It’s just funny to me that everyone blames nyc for pocono crime when in reality it’s mainly white trash.  It’s just easier to blame the black and brown people.  Those aren’t Puerto Rican’s up in green town and gouldsboro.  Don’t recall seeing any black folks around wallenpaupack either. 

Edited by theprogram4
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’m aware NYCers fucked up pocono country place.  I’ve done my googles.  It’s just funny to me that everyone blames nyc for pocono crime when in reality it’s mainly white trash.  It’s just easier to blame the black and brown people.  Those aren’t Puerto Rican’s up in green town and gouldsboro.  Don’t recall seeing any black folks around wallenpaupack either. 

So, when someone mentions “new yorkers” you assume they mean blacks, browns, and puerto ricans?  

asking for a friend. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Cramming into cars. Assholes.  

• Like 1

So, when someone mentions “new yorkers” you assume they mean blacks, browns, and puerto ricans?  

asking for a friend. 

No, white flight from Queens and the Bronx seems to be most of the transplants. In my case flight from Bloomfield, NJ.

Listening to Donnie and my blood pressure is skyrocketing.

Head of St Luke’s gave a press conference earlier, and said that half the Covid patients in his hospitals in Monroe county are from out of state and they are not counted in the county totals (135 today).

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

No, white flight from Queens and the Bronx seems to be most of the transplants. In my case flight from Bloomfield, NJ.

Listening to Donnie and my blood pressure is skyrocketing.

Head of St Luke’s gave a press conference earlier, and said that half the Covid patients in his hospitals in Monroe county are from out of state and they are not counted in the county totals (135 today).

My dad grew up in Bloomfield class of 66..played drums in the band and slayed a lot of princesses. 

My mom is sending me a mask she made.  

If it protects hospital workers, it will protect us too. I don’t think the 2 masks that I’ve been using for a couple years mowing the lawn would be of much use to anyone. Also, homemade masks using vacuum cleaner HEPA filters sounds pretty interesting. Donnie just asked the media to investigate why hospitals that normally use 10,000 masks a year are now asking for 300,000. What a tool. CNN is ‘live tweeting’ responses to his news conference lies using ‘breaking news’ chyrons.

14 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

If it protects hospital workers, it will protect us too. I don’t think the 2 masks that I’ve been using for a couple years mowing the lawn would be of much use to anyone. Also, homemade masks using vacuum cleaner HEPA filters sounds pretty interesting. Donnie just asked the media to investigate why hospitals that normally use 10,000 masks a year are now asking for 300,000. What a tool. CNN is ‘live tweeting’ responses to his news conference lies using ‘breaking news’ chyrons.

It is infuriating that he is accusing healthcare providers of stealing supplies when they are forced to use the same mask for an entire shift or even longer. But enough bitching about him.

Stay home and with as few people as possible.  

• Like 1