Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

There are plenty of people around here that aren't doing what they should be.

I did find a box of N95 masks in my basement with a few left in so I'm happy about that. Especially since I need to get to the grocery store again soon.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Schif said:

those are my neighborhood grocery stores! i live pretty much right in between the two. they're super oldschool, but they've been doing their cart bath thing for over a week now. pretty cool.

There are plenty of people around here that aren't doing what they should be.

I did find a box of N95 masks in my basement with a few left in so I'm happy about that. Especially since I need to get to the grocery store again soon.

Wife and I each purchased reusable / washable masks on Etsy last night (not N95 of course). Figured we'd order there and maybe help people out of a job trying to earn a little $$. I got one with the Patriots logo on it. It's pretty sweet looking.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The religious Jews in Lakewood NJ aren’t following the rules having weddings and large funerals. Police had to arrest 15 at a recent funeral.  5 rabbis in Lakewood’s have already died from Corona. 

I believe the Hasidic Jews don't immunize their children either.

Just now, tarponhead said:

Talk about stereotypes...

The vast majority do but there are clusters who don’t hence the recent measles outbreaks

Thanks for clearing that up. There are people of all persuasions that do not immunize their kids thanks to the crazy antivaxers who have no education nor experience in microbiology.

2 hours ago, trackbiker said:

I believe the Hasidic Jews don't immunize their children either.

They caused a measles outbreak in Brooklyn 6 months ago.  Also, statistically they are the biggest welfare scammers in the whole country (doesn’t include the incredible amount of property tax fraud they commit).  The stuff I’ve seen those people get away with is incredible.  Don’t forget they have their own police force that goes around and kicks the shit out of non-Jews

Edited by theprogram4
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

They caused a measles outbreak in Brooklyn 6 months ago.  Also, statistically they are the biggest welfare scammers in the whole country (doesn’t include the incredible amount of property tax fraud they commit).  The stuff I’ve seen those people get away with is incredible.  Don’t forget they have their own police force that goes around and kicks the shit out of non-Jews

All correct!!!!  Also arranged marriages..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Don’t forget the circumcision blow jobs and waving chickens in the air before slitting their throats On public street as children walk to school with blood literally flowing in the gutters

Yeah I hinted at the circumcision BJs before.  I’ve been called an anti semetic Jew more than once but just exposing the shitty ones.  A lot of nice ones in LA where my aunt lives.  When the dust settles I’m taking a trip out there and gonna visit the comedy store maybe run into Joe or Seth Rogan and Pauly Shore...

D4EAADDF-733F-46E7-BC24-3C3F308E8F5F.png

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah I hinted at the circumcision BJs before.  I’ve been called an anti semetic Jew more than once but just exposing the shitty ones.  A lot of nice ones in LA where my aunt lives.  When the dust settles I’m taking a trip out there and gonna visit the comedy store maybe run into Joe or Seth Rogan and Pauly Shore...

D4EAADDF-733F-46E7-BC24-3C3F308E8F5F.png

A vast majority of Jewish people hate the Hasidics more than non-Jewish people do.  Even the conservative Jewish who cannot drive or use electricity on Friday nights are very vocal about their dislike of them

Edited by theprogram4

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Has anybody actually been able to get toilet paper or any paper products in the store? We have some serious hoarders up here in the LV and I haven't seen a roll of TP yet.

None at my Giant, but I've heard reports of Wegmans having some in the last few days?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Has anybody actually been able to get toilet paper or any paper products in the store? We have some serious hoarders up here in the LV and I haven't seen a roll of TP yet.

Have you checked Lowe’s? (Seriously). Paper products have been almost non existent around here however Lowe’s had a TON. For whatever reason, people aren’t thinking of going to a store that sells toilets and full kitchens, to get supplies that correspond directly with those items. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Have you checked Lowe’s? (Seriously). Paper products have been almost non existent around here however Lowe’s had a TON. For whatever reason, people aren’t thinking of going to a store that sells toilets and full kitchens, to get supplies that correspond directly with those items. 

Nope, but I will have to go there in the upcoming weeks for some projects so I’ll look. Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Giant and Weis near me haven't had any when I've been there.  The less popular grocery stores (at least near me) like Aldi and Grocery Outlet Bargain Market or whatever have supposedly been better stocked, not sure exactly what stores are in your 'hood.  

5 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Giant and Weis near me haven't had any when I've been there.  The less popular grocery stores (at least near me) like Aldi and Grocery Outlet Bargain Market or whatever have supposedly been better stocked, not sure exactly what stores are in your 'hood.  

The closest to me is Giant or Redners. Neither have had them. I'm not in an emergency situation, but I will be in a few weeks so I'd rather try and get a pack if it shows up. I may have to barter an N95 mask for a roll of two in the parking lot.