Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

It actually went down. Yesterday Pennsylvania reported 1597 new cases. Today they are reporting 1493.

Yup I’m looking at percentage which is even better like 19% vs 15%....and only one out of five people tested have it.  Any good news I’ll take..this has been like a quadruple whammy for me mentally....death of ski season, death of social life, business going to shit..plus fear of catching it and dying.  I have gotten a ton of sleep and have been eating well. 

30 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yup I’m looking at percentage which is even better like 19% vs 15%....and only one out of five people tested have it.  Any good news I’ll take..this has been like a quadruple whammy for me mentally....death of ski season, death of social life, business going to shit..plus fear of catching it and dying.  I have gotten a ton of sleep and have been eating well. 

It is definitely tough. Glad you’re eating better. You should get outside for exercise and mental health!

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hate to tell you that they’re also recommending avoiding smoking/vaping bc it tends to irritate the alveoli which it the primary receptor location for Rona...  Edibles are the way to go for now.

• Like 1

Massachusetts went down too. Hopefully a positive sign there as well.

• Like 1