Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

7 minutes ago, skiincy said:

eh. not to be a negative nancy but I'm warry about the NY Post reporting on the finance side. If you look into the author's article history, you'll see that it tends to be very sensational headlines. https://nypost.com/author/noah-manskar/

I think I'll wait until the WSJ writes a more credible article. 

All the articles are saying the same thing as to why the market has gone up the last two days. Anyway I don’t even have any stocks. 

15 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Not yet but I will be picking up n95s tomorrow so I plan on it for the future.  Today was the first time I left the house in a few days 

That’s good remember when you used to go to wawa sometimes 4 times in a day. I always seem to need something..the one dude on Teton gravity hasn’t left his house in three weeks I think he just had food delivered once and they missed a few items but he said he’ll do without. It’s a crazy mindset..in my early apartment living days I’d try and stock up on food to spend less eating out and like $40 from giant or Weis type jawn would get me like 4 bags of groceries..it’s a little like that it’s different and I always know where the mustard is at most supermarkets I’ve had people ask me if I knew where the mustard was and I said sure I’ll take you there..I don’t even think the person thought I worked at the store I think they just knew I was somebody who enjoys mustard. 

This map of cases in Allentown by ward hits close to home.  Even though I’m rocking the suburbs it’s pretty close. I know exactly the demographic makeup of all the neighborhoods and am not surprised by anything on the maps.  561 cases for 120,000

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0QprqxRGItRwibVmhZFmgGrAZcO9JqLkOL6kgD1UNLBKnHHsaOd_hItlA#/5516fab020334d4aa2d56d25b8c16e45

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Instead of mountain biking, bring your ATVs to Hazleton and ride. You can ride on public roads all day long, even do wheelies on Broad Street, ride on the wrong side of the road, ride at night with no lights, do 120 mph, and the cops and mayor do nothing. Woohoo

Edited by saltyant

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Instead of mountain biking, bring your ATVs to Hazleton and ride. You can ride on public roads all day long, even do wheelies on Broad Street, ride on the wrong side of the road, ride at night with no lights, do 120 mph, and the cops and mayor do nothing. Woohoo

You know now there’s a curfew in Trenton..shit is bananas...B-O-L-O-G-N-A

• Confused 1

Just now, tarponhead said:

Union county infection rate is one in every 115 now.

State wide deaths 1232 which means over 200 in 24 hrs. That I believe is the highest jump in one day

Pennsylvania deaths jumped a bunch as well..they were talking about good news when it wasn’t warranted from one days worth of data. 

22 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Nope. Gonna be a season for road biking. PA parks will shut down as soon as everyone from Jersey starts flocking there. 

The roads have been pretty quiet. It's nice. I now get pissed when I see cars on my roads... "Where the funk are you going, punk?" 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Had anybody ever chucked a drink at you while you’re riding or yelled something off the wall like O’Doyle rule??

Nah. 99% of drivers are fine. I gave a driver the bird for sitting at a green light the other day. He honked at me so I flipped him off again. I was doing 25 coming down a hill and didn't feel like stopping because he was playing on his stupid cell phone. LOL

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah. 99% of drivers are fine. I gave a driver the bird for sitting at a green light the other day. He honked at me so I flipped him off again. I was doing 25 coming down a hill and didn't feel like stopping because he was playing on his stupid cell phone. LOL

You’re a fucking savage!!

• Love 1
  • Confused 1