Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

48 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The roads have been pretty quiet. It's nice. I now get pissed when I see cars on my roads... "Where the funk are you going, punk?" 

Yeah, I’ve enjoyed the empty roads twice now on my road bike. Got to witness a Mustang vs WRX race the other day. I flipped the mustang off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I couldn't find the initial study with a quick search that this article was based on, but it is still a good read about distancing while running / walking / biking / etc.

https://medium.com/@jurgenthoelen/belgian-dutch-study-why-in-times-of-covid-19-you-can-not-walk-run-bike-close-to-each-other-a5df19c77d08

18 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I couldn't find the initial study with a quick search that this article was based on, but it is still a good read about distancing while running / walking / biking / etc.

https://medium.com/@jurgenthoelen/belgian-dutch-study-why-in-times-of-covid-19-you-can-not-walk-run-bike-close-to-each-other-a5df19c77d08

Luckily on my route I can give people plenty of room...and when I get home all my clothes go in the washer...(I have a walk out basement and the laundry room is in the basement so I don't have to walk through the house)....Then I take a shower...shoes stay outside...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Luckily on my route I can give people plenty of room...and when I get home all my clothes go in the washer...(I have a walk out basement and the laundry room is in the basement so I don't have to walk through the house)....Then I take a shower...shoes stay outside...

Wow you’re hardcore. 

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Toast do you think you’ll volunteer at the hospital if shit gets extra bad??

No, but I'll be paid to do it.

I have volunteered with FEMA, though. They will be setting up a satellite hospital in Bethlehem if local hospitals need overflow beds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Union county at one person positive per 103 folks

Saw an ambulance wheeling somebody out of house on my run yesterday (older couple who been there ever since we were Westfield residents). EMT was a young (Fukin brave) girl.

300 more deaths (statewide) in last 24 hrs

If vertical is flat then we are flattening the curve...

c640b337e3ab630b40bbfa5d6619cd7a.jpg

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Union county at one person positive per 103 folks

Saw an ambulance wheeling somebody out of house on my run yesterday (older couple who been there ever since we were Westfield residents). EMT was a young (Fukin brave) girl.

300 more deaths (statewide) in last 24 hrs

If vertical is flat then we are flattening the curve...

Are you in Union County?