Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 minute ago, tarponhead said:

Murphy just ordered to start metrics on people who request testing but are denied

What does that mean like count them as positive cases?  My friends brother in law was tested and he’s youngish and had fever and diarrhea and he ended up being negative..if I had a fever and diarrhea prob wouldn’t be as bad as my worst hangovers. 

15 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I thought pennsy opened up liquor stores?

The website for online orders has been a joke.  I've never been able to get through, even at 4am.

They opened up phone ordering to participating stores, 5 bottles max, I believe.
Local radio tried calling one, got busy signal for 109 calls, finally got through on 110.
He placed his order with them and asked when he could pick it up.  They told him hopefully tomorrow...
PA government, PLCB in particular, is a joke.   There's no reason they couldn't have run it like the grocery stores, limiting # people & limiting amount you can purchase.

• Like 3

What does that mean like count them as positive cases?  My friends brother in law was tested and he’s youngish and had fever and diarrhea and he ended up being negative..if I had a fever and diarrhea prob wouldn’t be as bad as my worst hangovers. 

Means he is keeping an eye on the endgame - opening up the state again. Can only do that one of three ways; testing, testing, and more testing.

Bolster argument for need for testing
  • Like 2

The website for online orders has been a joke.  I've never been able to get through, even at 4am.

They opened up phone ordering to participating stores, 5 bottles max, I believe.

Local radio tried calling one, got busy signal for 109 calls, finally got through on 110.

He placed his order with them and asked when he could pick it up.  They told him hopefully tomorrow...

PA government, PLCB in particular, is a joke.   There's no reason they couldn't have run it like the grocery stores, limiting # people & limiting amount you can purchase.

That’s nuts. I just go on the stores website. Pick a delivery date and press “confirm order”. Wan bam thank you mam my order is on my porch

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I know quite a few, but unfortunately the more vocal ones are those who think its a hoax. 

While I’ve supported trump a bunch over the past few years, I think he fucked this covid-19 response badly. However, judging from neighbors, co-workers, and Facebook people in the over 50 demographic, a vast majority think he is going a great job fighting the Democrats who are trying to destroy the economy.  I really think this virus will help him win reelection.  Fox News has been going full retard lately and a lot of older people are eating it up.  

The police ticketing drive up church services is like the conservative battle cry.  Tucker Carlson went nuts on Phil Murphy and the right loved it

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

While I’ve supported trump a bunch over the past few years, I think he fucked this covid-19 response badly. However, judging from neighbors, co-workers, and Facebook people in the over 50 demographic, a vast majority think he is going a great job fighting the Democrats who are trying to destroy the economy.  I really think this virus will help him win reelection.  Fox News has been going full retard lately and a lot of older people are eating it up.  

Well you're right. He did fuck it up and continues to do so. 

Is your dealership opening again?

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

The police ticketing drive up church services is like the conservative battle cry.  Tucker Carlson went nuts on Phil Murphy and the right loved it

I love tucker Carlson and hannity...

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

I don’t know lol. Sounds like online sales are ok, but no test drives or showing cars, simply purchases.  I haven’t been told to come back yet so who knows

My sister just bought a car over the weekend in Virginia.  Was even in the car with dealer.  Sheesh. 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Benm said:

I'm curious, how many of you are actually working in person - not one on one, but in a mass retail setting / hospital for example - with the public or living with someone who is?

I go into the office once a week, so not really much interaction with the public.  There are probably 40 people in the office at a time recently (split between 2 floors) When I go in, I pretty much avoid everyone.  They tried making me go in more often when this first started, but not much of a point since I can do pretty much everything from home anyway.  I have to get my temperature taken before entering the building, but all of the doors are open so people don't have to touch any door handles (except the bathroom doors)...so someone could just as easily use one of the other doors to get around the temperature check.

52 minutes ago, Benm said:

I'm curious, how many of you are actually working in person - not one on one, but in a mass retail setting / hospital for example - with the public or living with someone who is?

I"m going into the office every day, but we have temperature checks at the entrances (IT built a pretty cool no-touch rig actually that tracks your temp day by day since you use your ID badge to scan into the system) and they provide a mandatory mask every day. It's actually pretty low contact once I'm in the building though and I rarely get within 20 feet of anyone else.  We've also hired two people who's sole job is to go around the entire facility and constantly wipe down any door handles, flat surfaces, or shared things (like copiers) with disinfectant. 

Edited by Schif
  • Like 1