Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

So our governor outlined new policies that allow things to begin opening 4/27-5/1. Nothing is clear in what he outlined. Now Denver just extended its stay at home order to 5/8.  Boulder has not issued any new updates on its website.  It is frustrating, really want my freaking haircut. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, toast21602 said:

This is a great deal, my sister is a respiratory therapist at an ER in Delaware and told me about this. I ended up getting a few things as well as buying her some things as well. Apparently codes are one time use, but you can get them as many times as you want up until the end of the year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikes781 said:

Can someone PLEASE make him stop talking?!?!
https://twitter.com/IncredibleTrade/status/1253614381952380928?s=20

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2

Although approved for the payroll protection program my business is still waiting on the funds to be wired...that money only helps us.  The employees at this spa are not happy that their employee was a recipient of the payroll protection program and they were making more money with unemployment.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/22/she-got-a-paycheck-protection-loan-her-employees-hate-her-for-it.html?fbclid=IwAR3Ta_kBSkVnt0Jshh93Uue4zrV78UUbxOE5cUMeZ5kNNZ47InzNmZh-xn4

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Although approved for the payroll protection program my business is still waiting on the funds to be wired...that money only helps us.  The employees at this spa are not happy that their employee was a recipient of the payroll protection program and they were making more money with unemployment. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/22/she-got-a-paycheck-protection-loan-her-employees-hate-her-for-it.html?fbclid=IwAR3Ta_kBSkVnt0Jshh93Uue4zrV78UUbxOE5cUMeZ5kNNZ47InzNmZh-xn4

If you haven't received it yet you're not going to get it unless you get it in the second round. The money all went to bigger businesses with smaller satellite operations and the banks most profitable customers. Don't think it won't happen in the second round as well. The only down side is the chance of bad press and then you give it back.

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

i have heard rumblings about this as well.  We are starting to phase back in some crews at work, obviously watching the almighty dollar, which translates to limited overtime.  i work with a bunch of morons.  I feel bad for people that think riding the Feds money train for as long as possible, and then thinking your job will just be waiting for you when the $600 thing runs out, is a brilliant plan.  That $600 a week thing was a stupid knee jerk reaction to this whole deal, that wasnt thought out very well, especially for PA which has one of the highest benefit payments.

5 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

If you haven't received it yet you're not going to get it unless you get it in the second round. The money all went to bigger businesses with smaller satellite operations and the banks most profitable customers. Don't think it won't happen in the second round as well. The only down side is the chance of bad press and then you give it back.

I'm not really sure how the money is allocated to different banks, but the majority of the loans my wife processed were for small businesses like breweries, dental offices, etc.  I know Wells Fargo is getting sued for prioritizing who got the loans based on the amounts.

@GrilledSteezeSandwich, which bank was your loan through?  

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The employees at this spa are not happy that their employee was a recipient of the payroll protection program and they were making more money with unemployment.  

maybe instead of whining about how she's sad that people dislike her now on cnbc, she should have been on the phone with WA UE informing them that these employees were called back to work and have left it at that.  

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Benm said:

maybe instead of whining about how she's sad that people dislike her now on cnbc, she should have been on the phone with WA UE informing them that these employees were called back to work and have left it at that.  

That would be too easy. 

33 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

We were approved before first round funding dried out and yesterday was fine tuning bank routing info and what not. I’ll update if and when money hits the account.  Can’t count your chickens before they are hatched.  

21 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I'm not really sure how the money is allocated to different banks, but the majority of the loans my wife processed were for small businesses like breweries, dental offices, etc.  I know Wells Fargo is getting sued for prioritizing who got the loans based on the amounts.

@GrilledSteezeSandwich, which bank was your loan through?  

Fulton bank...