Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

But American innovation is alive and well! Nobody else in the world thought of these ideas! 

I can't wait for today's press conference: "Have you seen the ratings on all the social media sites regarding my Covid treatment ideas?  They're trending everywhere!  They're the best ideas yet! Everyone's talking about them."

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I can't wait for today's press conference: "Have you seen the ratings on all the social media sites regarding my Covid treatment ideas?  They're trending everywhere!  They're the best ideas yet! Everyone's talking about them."

I think it will be more like blaming the main stream media for misinterpreting his remarks. And the typical propaganda MO; blame someone else (the "other"), turn the conversation to something "outrageous" that someone else did (bright shiny objects diversion), point out what a great job he is doing ( Lies), call it "fake news" (more lies), cite an unreliable testimonial (cite  some crackpot theory from some discredited "study").

Edited by trackbiker
  • Like 2

I think it will be more like blaming the main stream media for misinterpreting his remarks. And the typical propaganda MO; blame someone else (the "other"), turn the conversation to something "outrageous" that someone else did (bright shiny objects diversion), point out what a great job he is doing ( Lies), call it "fake news" (more lies), cite an unreliable testimonial (cite  some crackpot theory from some discredited "study").

I’m independent and have probably voted republican as much as democratic in my life but how people continued to rationalize this guys dribble is unbelievable. They will though. My wife watching the conference on her phone last night and when I overheard it I assume it was an SNL skit.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, mikes781 said:

I’m independent and have probably voted republican as much as democratic in my life but how people continued to rationalize this guys dribble is unbelievable. They will though. My wife watching the conference on her phone last night and when I overheard it I assume it was an SNL skit.

Maybe if there was a decent alternative to Trump somebody could beat him in November but he’s the best we have so gotta show the president your support.  

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Life under the bridge is hard. I get it

Don’t worry if you don’t like trump we’ll have a new president in less than five years.  Maybe Ivanka!!!  The only person I think who could beat trump is Michelle Obama. What the fuck does the life under the bridge thing mean??  Your wife throw more saucers at your head..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Don’t worry if you don’t like trump we’ll have a new president in less than five years.  Maybe Ivanka!!!  The only person I think who could beat trump is Michelle Obama. What the fuck does the life under the bridge thing mean??  Your wife throw more saucers at your head..

7feef1b43762d1c9284942a9ac6e3fc9.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Imagine if @Johnny Law started the thread..he’s probably skied the Corona Couloir

jlaw probably had the best post in this thread, it could have brought insightful debate and it also touched on a lot of tangential things about the epidemic that people aren't talking about. instead the only response was something about trump and it faded off into obscurity. 

35 minutes ago, Benm said:

jlaw probably had the best post in this thread, it could have brought insightful debate and it also touched on a lot of tangential things about the epidemic that people aren't talking about. instead the only response was something about trump and it faded off into obscurity. 

I forgot about it..was busy looking at sandwich pictures.  Remember my guerilla marketing on the Teton gravity forums brought up Johnny Law..a gift to PASR just like salty and Enjorales..

when PASR and Facebook have been dead I’ve been catching up on this thread on TGR their Covid-19 thread is called th Chinese rat flu and over 15,000 posts. A mix of the very serious, very lax and weirdos 

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/332958-Chinese-Rat-Flu

• Thanks 1