Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

9 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

What’s crazy is up until early March when they were imposing quarentines in Italy I thought corona would sweep through the US but I figured only the sick would be quarantined. I figured my Colorado trip would happen and I also nervously thought there’d be a chance I caught the corona on the flight out there and would be sickened with it at high elevations.  I personally know I’d probably do poorly from this due to being obese and high blood pressure...and occasional smoker.  

I believe the social distancing has kept me from getting corona so far and I’ve also stayed out of the actual city of allentown which is a super hot spot. I just think on an average karaoke night I probably hug a half dozen girls..squeeze by people..give complicated black man handshakes..ride two Uber’s..maybe even share popcorn or get gifted a lone Mozz stick or wing or some Bae fries...I don’t see much of that happening in 20/20...all I can hope for is next ski season is semi normal.  @saltyant extra face mask may come in handy. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

State parks opening this weekend for walkies. Playgrounds, picnics, restrooms still closed though (as is proper)

good, trex parking lot saturday was overflowing with at least 1/3 jersey tags - no social distancing, trucks with 3-4 bikes/riders, some french and russian (?) speaking.... i turned and came back later (i probably wouldn't have if i didn't forget my shoes lol,  but glad i did!)

good, trex parking lot saturday was overflowing with at least 1/3 jersey tags - no social distancing, trucks with 3-4 bikes/riders, some french and russian (?) speaking.... i turned and came back later (i probably wouldn't have if i didn't forget my shoes lol,  but glad i did!)

Yeah Murphy said one of reasons was folks just crossing state lines

Sorry if I offended anyone. Sometimes I’m my stupidest when I try to be funny. 

Turns out the brother has Covid too. He’s the “upsell you guy” at a Nissan dealership. My FIL is freaking out and I don’t blame him. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Turns out the brother has Covid too. He’s the “upsell you guy” at a Nissan dealership. My FIL is freaking out and I don’t blame him. 

So these people with Covid are living in father in laws house??

40 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I'll always love you and I'll give you a virtual hug at our happy hour on Friday 😍

27 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

This finally happened tonight.  Could have gone worse I guess but I certainly do appreciate the skill of a barber more now.

C7B07E1F-78FC-4B4C-8EBA-BABE74F24D85.thumb.jpeg.020ec085941aa1c7f7e65499d6e6f062.jpeg

That’s sad it’s like breaking no heat November.  But I feel you my hair grows faster on the sides than on top so not looking great. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tarponhead said:

I'm pro shutdown, I've gone no where and anywhere I do go I wear a mask but that doesn't change our completely ridiculous form of governance. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm liking the longer hair on top thing, but the sides are officially out of control. When I finally get back to a barber shop no matter how big of a tip I leave it won't be enough for their hard work on my insane hair. 

• Like 1