Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

4 minutes ago, Shadows said:

So you go past the wich wich gas station. Their self serve kiosks for food have face recognition. Place is weird.

Nope I take Oakview to tilghman..I pop out near the jaguar dealership.  That mini market gas station is ok..they sell beer there I’ve had the made to order sandwiches once or twice and ok..face recognition is not needed just call out number 37 or whatever. 

That cracks me up too. People driving in their car alone with the windows rolled up with a mask on. I see this a lot. And it's not like they're driving from one end of a shopping center to another.What are they thinking?  But I guess it's better than the people who are not wearing masks or social distancing,

When I am hitting a bunch of stores I leave my mask on until after the last store.
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

When I am hitting a bunch of stores I leave my mask on until after the last store.

I agree with this...I don't think you should be taking it on and off ...Once it's on it should stay on until your done with it...Should be disposed of or sanitized after each use.....Am I wrong with this?

1 hour ago, Mixilplix said:

I agree with this...I don't think you should be taking it on and off ...Once it's on it should stay on until your done with it...Should be disposed of or sanitized after each use.....Am I wrong with this?

I wear it from my room to my car and take it off then put it on it if  I’m in a store..or do drive thru or curbside.  I haven’t washed my mask yet..my mom is sending me a second one..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

You called it. 962 new cases reported today.

It does not take a rock scientist to figure out the trends although in two weeks cases are gonna be really high between more testing and all the darn BBQs happening. Even the people who were strict a few weeks ago are letting their kids play with the neighborhood Kids. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It does not take a rock scientist to figure out the trends although in two weeks cases are gonna be really high between more testing and all the darn BBQs happening. Even the people who were strict a few weeks ago are letting their kids play with the neighborhood Kids. 

What does a geologist have to do with COVID?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

People are cracking cause they can’t see their homeys, then bragging about it on FB.  PASRs are among the most obedient group ever until alcohol is consumed so I don’t see any issues with this gang. 

AE1BC005-DD89-42FE-A70E-D2FF58EC34A7.png

Wow what a badass that guy is.  

People are cracking cause they can’t see their homeys, then bragging about it on FB.  PASRs are among the most obedient group ever until alcohol is consumed so I don’t see any issues with this gang. 

AE1BC005-DD89-42FE-A70E-D2FF58EC34A7.png

If only there was some sort of way to drink beer with your friends but not even leave your own home....

Someone better invent that quick. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Schif said:

If only there was some sort of way to drink beer with your friends but not even leave your own home....

Someone better invent that quick. 

I’ve done Facebook DJing when I’ve been drinking. It’s a big hit with @indiggio and @Benm I got so many requests the other night I had to grab a pen and pad. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

825 new positives reported in PA today a lower number than usual but typical on Monday reporting.

Cool now I’m gonna scroll back to yesterday’s number and see if it improved. 

Edit: 962 cases yesterday.  Any predictions for tomorrow??  I’m thinking 1150...I bet next week will be a lot though.  

After I do my hour or so of work I’ll check the morning call comments.  People will say ok folks time to open the economy back up...

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve done Facebook DJing when I’ve been drinking. It’s a big hit with @indiggio and @Benm I got so many requests the other night I had to grab a pen and pad. 

FB live let's you do screen sharing. I keep trying to think of ways to utilize it that since I've never seen anyone do it before. I feel like there is some real potential there. 

11 minutes ago, Benm said:

FB live let's you do screen sharing. I keep trying to think of ways to utilize it that since I've never seen anyone do it before. I feel like there is some real potential there. 

I don’t have the FB app so can’t do live and I’m ok with that.  I shared a video of me singing in my karaoke group.  Bill Joel.  I like old school stuff sort of like your blackberry iPhone lol

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t have the FB app so can’t do live and I’m ok with that.  I shared a video of me singing in my karaoke group.  Bill Joel.  I like old school stuff sort of like your blackberry iPhone lol

wow just wow @Benm still has a blackberry?!  that's some grade A boomer shit right there.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

wow just wow @Benm still has a blackberry?!  that's some grade A boomer shit right there.

It runs on android, so it's basically just a regular android phone, but it has the standard BlackBerry keyboard. I can't do that tap and pray shit, especially with what I do. I'm not hitting 5 buttons to get a bracket. Will buy the same one once it dies. If Apple put out something with a physical keyboard, I would certainly consider it. It is a Priv.

@GrilledSteezeSandwich I meant a computer screen share. 

Edited by Benm