Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

The elderly don’t care about social distancing anymore....they are hitting multiple dealerships per day checking out cars.  Also, I had a guy who wanted to be $200/month on a new F-150 with 0 down and no trade smh

I'm there if you can make that happen!

I hate to say it but I get weirded out every time I see these graphs and such.

What's the data integrity looking like? Where is the data coming from? Is it scrubbed at all? Are we blending multiple sources? If so what is the common key? A good analyst can make anything look like anything (within reason), Who's doing the analysis? 

**Data are preliminary and subject to change   

^^^^ It says right in the bottom right that this whole thing is meaningless. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What's the data integrity looking like? Where is the data coming from? Is it scrubbed at all? Are we blending multiple sources? If so what is the common key? A good analyst can make anything look like anything (within reason), Who's doing the analysis? 

Obviously multiple sources from various agencies etc. Not sure what your getting at . Ultimately it’s the state epi and health department producing. This was from Governor’s briefing. Preliminary does not mean meaningless. Numbers always get revised slightly as testing results were not available at tine of graph.

44 minutes ago, Schif said:

Not to mention that hospitals are getting reimbursed more for COVID patients, so you just know they're adjusting diagnoses and causes of death...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

Not to mention that hospitals are getting reimbursed more for COVID patients, so you just know they're adjusting diagnoses and causes of death...

lol no they aren't. There has to be a confirmed positive test documented in the medical record. You can't just make up a diagnosis and with EMRs it is near impossible to create a fraudulent diagnosis without supporting diagnostic testing. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tarponhead said:

You all need some serious aluminum foil hats.

All these conspiracy theories are free entertainment!

What else do people have to do with all the spare time in their hands?  They can only jerk off so many times...

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, indiggio said:

All these conspiracy theories are free entertainment!

What else do people have to do with all the spare time in their hands?  They can only jerk off so many times...

Very true it is a bit suspect that a major lab that deals with infectious diseases is in Wuhan and that China kept this secret for so long.  Now they are trying to save face and will be the first in the world to come up with a vaccine.  

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

The elderly don’t care about social distancing anymore....they are hitting multiple dealerships per day checking out cars.  Also, I had a guy who wanted to be $200/month on a new F-150 with 0 down and no trade smh

Probably wanted a platinum too for that price. 

I was just out in Conshy.  There is some building construction going on near Fayette street.  2 construction workers standing right next to one another, masks pulled down, right under a Penn dot type light up sign that says "practice social distance".  It was almost worth swinging back around to get a pic.  Awesome.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Your son teach you how to screenshot lol. Looks like things are slightly improving in NJ also saw your quarentine is going into June now. 

I know lol. alt-prtscrn but then have to email to phone so this is 2nd level boomer-lazy

Correct, lockdown until june 6th
  • Sad 1