Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Good stuff?  I don’t think it’s that bad there. 

they're just deciding to be yellow instead of red, so it's not dropping restrictions entirely. if it ends up looking anything like toast's photo, def not good stuff. hopefully ppl are responsible about it.

13 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Arkansas today. We’re fucked...
ccc6524b11e5b093c378aa8647329ba7.jpg
I

The same people that listen to classic propaganda and vote against their own self interests. Red States....highest rates of obesity, diabetes, and smoking. All propensities for having a bad and/or lethal reaction to the virus. We'll see how that works out for them.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

My dad got one last week, but he’s not in law enforcement nor is my mom.  They’re available to anyone to here 🤷‍♂️

He too was negative.

Yeah they’re only doing first responders, healthcare workers, and family/household members of those people in chesco. 

Since PA is delayed in releasing the last 24 hours of data so I was looking at some other states and things are not good at all..my spidey senses tell me the next week is going to be chaotic between the open up PA folks and the governor.  Other states that are already opened up people are sort of back to normal although a few masks mixed into tightly packed crowds.  

6A34F5A8-AE07-4055-8000-18B8BF9AB222.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Since PA is delayed in releasing the last 24 hours of data so I was looking at some other states and things are not good at all..my spidey senses tell me the next week is going to be chaotic between the open up PA folks and the governor.  Other states that are already opened up people are sort of back to normal although a few masks mixed into tightly packed crowds.  

6A34F5A8-AE07-4055-8000-18B8BF9AB222.jpeg

The month of June is going to be really bad across the country. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The month of June is going to be really bad across the country. 

100% even people on Facebook who were enjoying the novelty of being in quarentine like posting mask selfies and doing zoom happy hours hit their breaking point Thursday night when Wolf extended stay at home orders to June 4.  What I don’t understand is that Sweden never had stay at home and their death toll and case count while high isn’t as bad as some areas.  Anyway I’m just sitting back watching the fuckery and washing hands in between doing laundry.   Nice to see a lot of people spending mother day with their moms..as long as the gathering is less than 10 right....

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

Did social distancing Mother’s Day today.  I was at a table outside with my parents, my aunt was 6 ft away At a separate table, and then my grandparents were on the screened in porch at a third table

Wow well at least you go to see family.  A weird thing about this is people holding doors open for others...that’s a Wawa tradition could be the biggest asshole in the lot but you’ll hold both doors open lol

16 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Fauci talk everybody can crack open a cold one...

I just don't get the hypocrisy of all these politicians, etc.
They tell everyone to wear masks, social distance, quarantine for 14 days, yet hardly any were wearing masks before this, and now "modified quarantine".
Where's Trump's and the chiefs of staff's masks?  Mandated to come in to work?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

I wouldn't be planning any ski trips to Colorado next winter. Things could be bad there then based on how people are "social distancing" so well there now.

Colorado Coffee Shop Yesterday

Places will be open...that’s many months away...but I think next ski season will be herky jerky..Blue might even close certain days due to a chance of rain. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1