Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

12 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Just do the clipper cut. Its just not that hard. 

i think u like to wear hats too, right?

Oddly enough I don't wear hats that much in the real world, but it seems weird to not wear one in the parking lot for some reason, or it's cold, so I always bring one. 

1 minute ago, Schif said:

Oddly enough I don't wear hats that much in the real world, but it seems weird to not wear one in the parking lot for some reason, or it's cold, so I always bring one. 

I've cut my hair twice since the start of the lockdown.  Once it's short, it's easier to keep it short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Me and Schif have coifs that are curated I know I’m not fucking with clippers.  

Pussy. 

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Cut it. Tell people you are cold. 

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

I've cut my hair twice since the start of the lockdown.  Once it's short, it's easier to keep it short.

Bingo. 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Gotta find that dongle...

Ya'd think there'd be a ton of people/companies working on these with the stupid pandemic going on.
Apple and Google want to make a stupid app to track contagious people.  Get to making a test dongle instead!

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Ya'd think there'd be a ton of people/companies working on these with the stupid pandemic going on.
Apple and Google want to make a stupid app to track contagious people.  Get to making a test dongle instead!

Why doesn't Trump invoke the Defense Production Act against them (or others) to make a test dongle?
I'm sure they have enough connections in the medical world to get something going.

40 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Why doesn't Trump invoke the Defense Production Act against them (or others) to make a test dongle?
I'm sure they have enough connections in the medical world to get something going.

Trump doesn't want to take any actions that he could be criticized for later. We need a coordinated national response to this pandemic for the best results. He doesn't want to do that because then he can blame the governors and other local officials if something doesn't work out just right. He's not a leader. He's a bully. He doesn't ever have a reasoned response. He just calls people names when they ask him a questions he doesn't like and plays the "victim".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Maybe during this people are shopping around less and pulling the trigger faster.  

There's probably a lot of truth to this. I know personally I used to shop at a few different places for different things, but I find myself just going to one place, getting what I need and calling it a day.