Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

people at work are saying that we probably all have come into contact with someone that has Covid-19 and thus, it won’t effect us

How are you guys handling the title work at your dealership? Are you doing it like "normal" with precautions or are you doing it like they want with a power of attorney or e-notarization? I'm curious because everyone seems to be doing it a different way. I've been seeing some dealers allow test drives too even though they aren't technically allowed. The guidance we got is really confusing and contradicts itself.

15 minutes ago, skifreak said:

How are you guys handling the title work at your dealership? Are you doing it like "normal" with precautions or are you doing it like they want with a power of attorney or e-notarization? I'm curious because everyone seems to be doing it a different way. I've been seeing some dealers allow test drives too even though they aren't technically allowed. The guidance we got is really confusing and contradicts itself.

Can you even register a vehicle? Or get a PA title from a MCO?  I have a trailer and a truck that we took delivery of before the shut down, One is rolling around on an expired temp tag from Ohio, the other has no tag what so ever.  

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Can you even register a vehicle? Or get a PA title from a MCO?  I have a trailer and a truck that we took delivery of before the shut down, One is rolling around on an expired temp tag from Ohio, the other has no tag what so ever.  

In your case, I would say no you can't register right now.

Only dealers that are online with PennDOT are allowed to be open and as far as I know can only do tag work for vehicles they are selling. Tag agencies that the public and some dealers would go to are only permitted to be open in the yellow counties.

I had a guy call me yesterday who wanted to register a boat and trailer that is in a similar position as you. I don't do those any way, but told the guy he's out of luck until our county goes into the yellow phase.

Over 70% of Pennsylvanians approve of how governor Wolf has been handling this pandemic.  The other 30% are just a lot louder  

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/05/12/poll-shows-majority-of-pennsylvania-adults-approve-of-gov-wolfs-handling-of-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR0bSLfAe5HJDy_9GCdSCqIdLXRIr52O6NAe_5cnAozIo4SwS7KFuQCXVys

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Over 70% of Pennsylvanians approve of how governor Wolf has been handling this pandemic.  The other 30% are just a lot louder  

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/05/12/poll-shows-majority-of-pennsylvania-adults-approve-of-gov-wolfs-handling-of-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR0bSLfAe5HJDy_9GCdSCqIdLXRIr52O6NAe_5cnAozIo4SwS7KFuQCXVys

Going by the number polled divided evenly across the states polled, they polled roughly 673 Pennsylvanians, I’m not against Wolf but that’s hardly enough to accurately say “70% of Pennsylvanians approve” 

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Going by the number polled divided evenly across the states polled, they polled roughly 673 Pennsylvanians, I’m not against Wolf but that’s hardly enough to accurately say “70% of Pennsylvanians approve” 

673 is enough polled that the margin of error will only be about + or - 5%.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kyle said:

That's how polls work, and they're accurate enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

That's how polls work, and they're accurate enough.

I’ll be the first to admit, I don’t do the politics thing or any of the associated polls or whatever, it just seems like a small focus group to base that off of. 

I get why people are opposing wolfs decision, but I also believe very few understand that just because it is extended, doesn’t mean it’s an end all be all and “red” counties can’t be moved into the yellow phase. 

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

We do the warehouse trump is visiting. There's a really good chance he wont be let in without a mask. Well see.

Small Rant: 

Why do officials visit warehouses/factories/wheat fields/anywhere else? What is the point besides some sort of photo op?  Do people and/or voters actually look at the president at a factory and think to themselves that this somehow accomplished anything? 

"Lovely forklift you got there, thanks for shipping out *Insert random product here*". I'll leave now and get back to actual things, thanks for the tour that I will likely forget until a speechwriter inserts it into something I'm talking about a year later. 

4 minutes ago, Schif said:

Small Rant: 

Why do officials visit warehouses/factories/wheat fields/anywhere else? What is the point besides some sort of photo op?  Do people and/or voters actually look at the president at a factory and think to themselves that this somehow accomplished anything? 

"Lovely forklift you got there, thanks for shipping out *Insert random product here*". I'll leave now and get back to actual things, thanks for the tour that I will likely forget until a speechwriter inserts it into something I'm talking about a year later. 

It’s PR...and I think it’s great that our President is visiting the area.  He’s been working tirelessly during this pandemic. A Facebook friend post this from the route 100 Wawa!!!!

9D2827E2-51E3-4C80-ABD5-73EF6FF851B3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s PR...and I think it’s great that our President is visiting the area.  He’s been working tirelessly during this pandemic. A Facebook friend post this from the route 100 Wawa!!!!

BAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s pretty mild for the route 100 Wawa