Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

That is probably going to be a disaster. 

Most likely. I’ve seen people on FB I know with Beach houses already heading down for the nice weather this weekend. It’s going to be tough to “regulate” the amount of people entering the beach and enforcing a 6ft rule. 

One of my friends lives in Tampa and him and his fiancé went to the beach last weekend, set up their stuff far away from anyone and STILL had someone come set up right next to them. 

26 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Most likely. I’ve seen people on FB I know with Beach houses already heading down for the nice weather this weekend. It’s going to be tough to “regulate” the amount of people entering the beach and enforcing a 6ft rule. 

One of my friends lives in Tampa and him and his fiancé went to the beach last weekend, set up their stuff far away from anyone and STILL had someone come set up right next to them. 

It will be nice for people to get out and whatnot. I just hope people are smart about it. Should be interesting with no restaurants or stores open.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I know up at CC they are limiting parking. Not sure if that will happen in what towns here.

Glad I do dawn patrol and out by 8

the beach itself can be closed for all i care, as long as i can jog across it with a surfboard to get to the water. 

• Like 3

South jersey hasn’t dealt with much Covid-19 at least down da shore..will a bunch of visitors from philly and Pa spread the virus??  I doubt people from southeast Pa will go during Memorial Day weekend since we have stay at home orders.  

Moving north to south so will get worse but nothing like northern counties. But south #’s getting worse as opposed to to central or north at the present time

That said, all trends in the right direction statewide
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Moving north to south so will get worse but nothing like northern counties. But south #’s getting worse as opposed to to central or north at the present time

That said, all trends in the right direction statewide

When this all ends I bet Bruce Springsteen or Bon Jovi will have a tribute concert for NJ.  If Bruce can’t do it maybe they can get Rick Springfield. 

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

South jersey hasn’t dealt with much Covid-19 at least down da shore..will a bunch of visitors from philly and Pa spread the virus??  I doubt people from southeast Pa will go during Memorial Day weekend since we have stay at home orders.  

Yeah come take a ride through Chester county sometime, “stay at home” orders don’t apply to people here apparently 

• Like 1