Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Nice any yellow activities you’ve been looking forward to doing?

Maybe. Kid's Graduation party, Brother's 40th birthday. A little grill action. Looking like our house may be the hot spot in June.

Wow TFTI!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Nice! Low tide I think? Dawn patrol tomorrow should be good. Unfortunately not in cards for me for tomorrow

Closer to high, actually. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. Tomorrow morning should be pretty fun. 3/2 and boots, no gloves or hood in may is A-OK by me. Only problem is the timing coincides with when the kiddo is wide awake and wants to do things and stuff, but that stuff isn't surfing because she can't swim yet 😂

• Like 1

Closer to high, actually. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. Tomorrow morning should be pretty fun. 3/2 and boots, no gloves or hood in may is A-OK by me. Only problem is the timing coincides with when the kiddo is wide awake and wants to do things and stuff, but that stuff isn't surfing because she can't swim yet [emoji23]

You are a better man then me Gunga Din. 50F water I’m still in a 4/3 with hood boots and gloves. I’ll be on the water tomorrow but with a fly rod. Awesome about your kid by the wAy

14 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

There's a show coming on Netflix called Space Force that looks hilarious where Steve Carell (from the Office) is heading up the Space Force. I'm sure they'll take a shit ton of jabs but none the less I will watch it for sure.

Good looking cast, has potential.  Hopefully not a flop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

People are starting to get mean over restrictions.  One guy refused to wear a mask in the showroom and my customers ignored my directions to call me after their drive, they banged on the locked door til someone let them in

This guy who refused to wear a mask, was he asked to leave?  Yesterday I was at the allentown farmers market for the first time during the plague.  It wasn’t busy at all and most were social distancing but I solidly saw at least a dozen sets of nostrils...also when I was paying at one of the stands this old man was less than an arms length away from me and I just stared at him.  I though about touching him but that would end up being the first person I’ve touched in 9 weeks which would be weird. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

40 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This guy who refused to wear a mask, was he asked to leave?  Yesterday I was at the allentown farmers market for the first time during the plague.  It wasn’t busy at all and most were social distancing but I solidly saw at least a dozen sets of nostrils...also when I was paying at one of the stands this old man was less than an arms length away from me and I just stared at him.  I though about touching him but that would end up being the first person I’ve touched in 9 weeks which would be weird. 

You haven't touched a dude in 9 weeks? That IS weird 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

U2 tattoo?

Ok.

Maybe I'll show you one day but probably not because you'll attempt to make fun of it and I'll get pissed off. Anyway when I broke my shoulder they had to cut through it for or the surgery. Surgeon actually told me that he tried to cut in a way that would be easy to fix once it healed...so I got it fixed 2 years ago or whatever. Want another one at some point

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Opening a tattoo parlor doesn't seem like a big deal considering it's one on one...as long as precautions are taken to stay safe.  

Somewhat agree with that. Gotta wonder if this guy isn’t following restrictions in place for opening, is he following safety and sterilization measures for the shop? Rules don’t seem to apply to him and his neck tattoos.