Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Just now, tarponhead said:

“There are ways to achieve contact tracing and privacy” . Yes it’s people walking up to you and asking who you where with. Lots and lots of people doing this. What’s your problem with this time proven mitigation?

Except you might not know the people who you saw while out grocery shopping.  That's the point of the contract tracing apps.  I think that's what we're talking about here?

Except you might not know the people who you saw while out grocery shopping.  That's the point of the contract tracing apps.  I think that's what we're talking about here?

NOT apps! NJ and MA have been recruiting contact tracers like crazy. Tests lead to contact tracing

8 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I don't agree with apps for tracing. Interviewing people about contacts and locations, true contact tracing, not spying. 

6 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Correct. Talking about boomer contact tracing

And apologies to GSS because my boomer brain interpreted his remark in my perception (aka old fashioned contact tracing)

I’m sure you’re familiar with contact tracing from your time in Africa fighting Ebola...have a good night 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sitting in my checking account...we are gonna get at least one more round of Donald Dollars...I prefer to call them corona bucks. 

I prefer to call them Indiggiobucks because they were mine in the first place and Trumpster is just giving some of them back to me!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

its Funny watching people hate on a man who literally sent them (and other working people) thousands of dollars.  TDS is real 

meanwhile, those same people have no problem with the rampant food stamp abuse by unemployed people under Obama lol

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1